Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Corolla G6R - 4Efe > 4Ege - How Easy?

onejdmcivic1984

I am a complete noob when it comes to engine swaps and probably be enlisting a professionals help to undertake this but how easy is it to swap and other than the engine itself what else is needed to perform a straight swap? I am looking at wanting 200BHP and not sure if the 4EGE engine has that output. Would the G6R standard gearbox cope with new engine?

I dont have a G6R yet but planning ahead as this will influence my decision as whether to get one or not!

I am a complete noob when it comes to engine swaps and probably be enlisting a professionals help to undertake this but how easy is it to swap and other than the engine itself what else is needed to perform a straight swap? I am looking at wanting 200BHP and not sure if the 4EGE engine has that output. Would the G6R standard gearbox cope with new engine?

I dont have a G6R yet but planning ahead as this will influence my decision as whether to get one or not!

Hi

The 4agze supercharged unit is quite popular to do, however there is some fabrication along the way to make it fit properly.

Several members have replaced their 4afe from the e11 to a 20v unit which is a more straightforward swap and then tuned from there.

Edited to remove advertising by non paying member

There are a few members on here who have completed the conversion, just use the search facility

Cheers.

Cheers