Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dan At Adrian Flux

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Hi everyone.

This is just a short introduction, I’m Dan and I’ve worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for nearly 23 years.

If any of you on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I have handpicked a small but dedicated team of staff who with me will try and assist you wherever possible. I can assure you we will be completely impartial despite being on the payroll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed-up we will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected. If any of you do not understand an insurer’s viewpoint we will do our best to clearly explain it.

It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With our many years of experience we should be able to answer most queries immediately. If there were issues or a problem that we can’t answer directly we would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and we would then be able to relay an answer back.

I hope this will be of some help for you.

On behalf of myself and my team, thanks very much.

Dan.

Adrian Flux Insurance Services

As an Adrian Flux customer for the last 3 years, thanks for the info :)

• 1 month later...

Dear Dan, Hi.

One BIG question, how do I prove to my insurance company that I am a member of the club? Can't see a way of showing them, as they have asked for 'evidence' but don't seem to have a membership number or other tangible stuff that can be 'shown',

Have to submit by Friday 17th Feb

Dear Dan, Hi.

One BIG question, how do I prove to my insurance company that I am a member of the club? Can't see a way of showing them, as they have asked for 'evidence' but don't seem to have a membership number or other tangible stuff that can be 'shown',

Have to submit by Friday 17th Feb

Morning

Did you manage to get this sorted ?

Dan

Hi Dan,

I am with Adrian flux at the moment insured on a Chevrolet astro day van which cost me £402 a year.

I have now bought a toyota hiace super custom and want to change over but you want £495 to insure.

I cannot understand why it would be more to insure as the Chevy has a 4.3 petrol engine and the Toyota has a 2.4 diesel engine.

Any chance you can help.

Cheers

Lee.

Hi Scouts,

Firstly thanks for choosing Adrian Flux to cover your vehicles.

There could be a number of factors that are determining the higher premium and unfortunately there are a range of ‘risk’ factors other than just engine size alone. All insurance is driven by statistics and traditionally USA-manufactured vehicles covered through Adrian Flux have seen a lower claims ratio than other vehicles – e.g an insurer may have had a significant incidence of claims involving small 1litre cars for a certain age of driver and by the same token had no significant claims by Dodge Viper driving enthusiasts.

I’d be more than happy to look into your own details and if you wished to PM me your full name and postcode I can give a more definitive answer.

Hope that this helps.

Thanks

Dan

Hello Toyota Club members,

It’s been a couple of months since we launched the Owners Club Insurance scheme and our stats show that we are converting a good number of those enquiries to new policyholders.

Just to advise, Toyota Club members qualify for a discount off their premium of up to 15%

Our staff are all highly trained underwriters and will calculate your premium individually, using their expert knowledge of the many insurance schemes on offer. Due to the type of vehicles insured, all our policies are designed especially for the out of the ordinary and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field. This is not an on-line quotation system using computer rates. Instead each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff. Please note that our sales staff are experienced underwriters not just 'computer monkeys' and along with our tailor schemes we believe we offer the best quotation service around.

In addition those members can also take advantage of the following by insuring through OwnersClubInsurance.co.uk:-

· Modified Vehicles

· Agreed Values

· Limited Mileage Discounts

· Advanced Driver Discounts

• Up to £100,000 legal cover FREE
  • European Green Card Cover
  • Non-standard risks accepted
  • Protected No Claim Bonus available
  • Dedicated Owners Club Insurance number:- 0800 587 6313

If your renewal is due in the next couple of months we’d certainly welcome your enquiry. For those wishing to contact us if you click-through on the following link:-

http://www.ownersclubinsurance.co.uk/website/toyota?utm_source=Website&utm_medium=Menu%2BLink&utm_campaign=Launch

• 10 months later...

do i have to have that insurance with your company in order to recieve the discount? im 17 years old and i have insurance for State Farm cause my mom works there and being 17 years old and driving a sports car is pretty pricey for insurance so i was wondering if i could get the discount while under a different insurance company? thanks,

~Brandon

• 8 months later...

Hey Dan,

I am looking to import a Toyota Yaris 2007 from France in the UK. (VVT i TR 2007 1.3 Automatic)

In order to get it registered , I will need to get it Insured.

I understand that for imports, you would typically insure it on the chassis number.

What would be the best way to get a reasonable quote?

Many thanks,

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone.

This is just a short introduction, I’m Dan and I’ve worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for nearly 23 years.

If any of you on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I have handpicked a small but dedicated team of staff who with me will try and assist you wherever possible. I can assure you we will be completely impartial despite being on the payroll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed-up we will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected. If any of you do not understand an insurer’s viewpoint we will do our best to clearly explain it.

It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With our many years of experience we should be able to answer most queries immediately. If there were issues or a problem that we can’t answer directly we would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and we would then be able to relay an answer back.

I hope this will be of some help for you.

On behalf of myself and my team, thanks very much.

Dan.

Adrian Flux Insurance Services

Dear Sir,

Could you pls quote for a 2005 Celica, fully comp, with 90 days northern Europe cover and breakdown? I'm 59 and it will be parked on the driveway. Many thanks in anticipation.

Dear Sir,

Could you pls quote for a 2005 Celica, fully comp, with 90 days northern Europe cover and breakdown? 5,000 miles pa and 7 years-plus no claims. I'm 59 and it will be parked on the driveway. Many thanks in anticipation.

Dear Sir,

Could you pls quote for a 2005 Celica, fully comp, with 90 days northern Europe cover and breakdown? 5,000 miles pa and 7 years-plus no claims. I'm 59 and it will be parked on the driveway. Many thanks in anticipation.

Hi ChasB,

Thanks for getting in touch, If you could PM me your email and telephone I can arrange for our quotes team to give you a call.

Kind Regards

Dan

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Adrian,

My insurance will be due in February I will be using the Aygo as a car towed behind my Motor-home how will the car be covered whilst it is attached to the motor home?

Ed

The following article provides some information regarding towing a car behind a motorhome using an A-frame:-

http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/helpandadvice/technicalhelp/towing/towing-with-a-motorhome/

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Adrian,

My insurance will be due in February I will be using the Aygo as a car towed behind my Motor-home how will the car be covered whilst it is attached to the motor home?

Ed

Hi Ed,

If you could PM me your telephone and email I would be happy to arrange for our quotes team to discuss this with you.

Kind Regards

Dan