Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For The Eagle Eyed..

Fujisan

Some of you have already spotted that I've been doing a bit of posting in the Prius section.....

....well the long and the short of it is....

....with luck and fair weather sailing, by October I'll be saying a sad goodbye to my wonderful RAV :crybaby:

....oh and all you lot of crazy nutters! :lol::lol:

At the end of the day I don't need the space for push chairs and the like anymore, the lad is climbing in to the car and his seat by himself, so a more conventional sized / shaped car will suit us just fine. ;)

My very best wishes to all you RAV'ers :thumbsup:

....now back to talking about pies, cakes, zips and WD40! :huh::lol::lol::lol:

You can still pop in to see us RAV'ers from time to time Fuji... Or Moderator Anchs can bar you :lol::lol:

Your have to change your TOC sig as well Fuji.... no sneaking that one into the Prius forum....

I hope like me you're able to find motoring pleasure after a RAV4...all the best :) .

You can still pop in to see us RAV'ers from time to time Fuji... Or Moderator Anchs can bar you :lol::lol:

Otherwise I'd miss all the talk of sheep, pies and spare wheels! :lol::lol:

Your have to change your TOC sig as well Fuji.... no sneaking that one into the Prius forum....

Yes :yes:

I''ll have to work on that one, once the keys are in my hand! :yahoo:

Hi,

I noticed you in the Prius forum the other day. My wife had the fist Prius on a 52 plate and now has the new one on a 57 plate. I drove the new t spirit today and had a play with adjusting the head up display up and down, a bit of a gimmick but I liked it. The car drove much the same as the last one but was sharper on handling and felt as if it had more grunt.

It also looks a bit more modern inside with a funky gear selector and the 3 different power settings.

I am in no rush to change at the moment but do want to try the new diesel auto in the Rav as I am stuck in traffic at lot with work.

I think we are spoiled as she has the Prius and I have the Rav for gentle offroad and winter.

Have fun and I am sure you will be pleased with it. You forgot to say what colour you went for?

Regards

Mereside

Have fun and I am sure you will be pleased with it. You forgot to say what colour you went for?

Regards

Mereside

Thanks Mereside :thumbsup:

Colour, well, I decided I wasn't going to have Silver again, two of my last three cars have been Silver. Black was out because there are so many Black cars in my neighbourhood it looks like a funeral directors convention sometimes. I'd seen pictures of the Blue and wasn't fussed. I really liked the Red, in pictures, but my dealer showed me a customers T3 in Red (waiting in their lot for August 1st) and it didn't do it for me at all once I'd seen it in the metal. So....

...very predictable but it's Pearl White! :D

It really suits the shape of the Gen III Prius and I'm happy!

Just have to wash it at every opportunity. :rolleyes::lol::lol:

I hope like me you're able to find motoring pleasure after a RAV4...all the best :) .

Thanks Bob :thumbsup:

Been thinking about it all night and I'm 100% sure I made the right decision. :yes::yahoo:

It'll be tough....but we'll get through it Bob :thumbsup:

Oh 'eck. Thats one Uncle Bob and One Fuj' all in the course of a week.

Consider your left leg chained to the RAV section our Fuj' and in any case we need to be kept informed for when leccy RAVs are available!

I must admit the new Prius looks the part and especially in white. Some lucky so and so is going to get a nice silver RAV in the deal.

Consider your left leg chained to the RAV section our Fuj' and in any case we need to be kept informed for when leccy RAVs are available!

Left leg chained Sir! :D

I must admit the new Prius looks the part and especially in white. Some lucky so and so is going to get a nice silver RAV in the deal.

Thanks for that Anchorman. :thumbsup:

I was going to give the old girl another coat of polish today....but the rain is tipping down! :(

+ 1 :thumbsup:

....with luck and fair weather sailing, by October I'll be saying a sad goodbye to my wonderful RAV :crybaby:

Make that the beginning of September! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Blimey... what's going on... Fuj off to the green side... :o

Nice one Mate, I did look at the Priuses when I got rid of my Ford Cougar... ended up getting the Avensis instead as the boot space on the Prius was pretty much no good for buggies...

But mate did you not watch the Top Gear episode wher Mr J C presented the endurance test drive between a Prius and the BMW M3??? Fuel consuption wise the M3 WON :eek: ...

Get your sel one of those instead!...

See me though I'm toying with the idea to head over and up to the Land Cruiser bunch - not much happens on their forum though... - as we are currently in talks to have No 3 and the RAV would be a bit small for 5 of us n luggage...

Anywho, all the best with your new Motor...

Regards

Rob

B)

Blimey... what's going on... Fuj off to the green side... :o

Nice one Mate, I did look at the Priuses when I got rid of my Ford Cougar... ended up getting the Avensis instead as the boot space on the Prius was pretty much no good for buggies...

Agreed, not much space for baby stuff....but hopefully I'm past that! :lol:

But mate did you not watch the Top Gear episode wher Mr J C presented the endurance test drive between a Prius and the BMW M3??? Fuel consuption wise the M3 WON :eek: ...

Get your sel one of those instead!...

Not so much an endurance test as a thrash round the track, anyway with out getting into the whole mpg thing, I think JC summed it at the end when he said the way you drive your car is a big factor on the mpg you get out of it. ;)

See me though I'm toying with the idea to head over and up to the Land Cruiser bunch - not much happens on their forum though... - as we are currently in talks to have No 3 and the RAV would be a bit small for 5 of us n luggage...

Number Three! :eek::baby:

I now know what caused our first one and I won't let that happen again.....if I can help it! :lol::lol:

Anywho, all the best with your new Motor...

Regards

Rob

B)

Thanks Rob! :thumbsup:

Yeah I know what you mean... No3 :eek:

But someone told me that all good things come in 3's... or was it Rob you always learn the hard way... anyway we'll see what happens... I'll keep the forum updated...

Anywho, once you get your white "green" motor... dont forget to put pics on as you say your goodbyes....

Regards

Rob

B)

Yeah I know what you mean... No3 :eek:

But someone told me that all good things come in 3's... or was it Rob you always learn the hard way... anyway we'll see what happens... I'll keep the forum updated...

Anywho, once you get your white "green" motor... dont forget to put pics on as you say your goodbyes....

Regards

Rob

B)

Good luck with No3! :thumbsup:

And I won't forget the photos! ;)

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I noticed you in the Prius forum the other day. My wife had the fist Prius on a 52 plate and now has the new one on a 57 plate. I drove the new t spirit today and had a play with adjusting the head up display up and down, a bit of a gimmick but I liked it. The car drove much the same as the last one but was sharper on handling and felt as if it had more grunt.

It also looks a bit more modern inside with a funky gear selector and the 3 different power settings.

I am in no rush to change at the moment but do want to try the new diesel auto in the Rav as I am stuck in traffic at lot with work.

I think we are spoiled as she has the Prius and I have the Rav for gentle offroad and winter.

Regards

Mereside

the new prius has got more grunt........its a 1.8 now not a 1.5(still atkinsons cycle though) and it has got a 650volt motor now and not a 500volt one so it is a lot better now.i'm just back from a course on these and they are amazing cars(just stay away from the stupid solar roof!!!!!its pointless)

PriusThreea.jpg

:wub:

Lookin' good Fuji. Much more road presence than previous model which was anonymous to say the least.

Especially good in white.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Did somebody mention pies? :eat::lol:

Good luck with the Prius, cracking car!

Kingo :thumbsup:

:wub:

Very "kewl" Fuj, :thumbsup: I am jealous and want one, but also want me RAV and two vehicles would be an extravagance. :yes:.

I may be mistaken, but it also seems to come with a free NT sticker too? Surely something like a Greenpeace sticker would be more appropriate, now you are pumping out less CO2 than a flat bottle of Tizer? :unsure::lol:

Enjoy anyway and I wish you many miles of relaxing, trouble free "silent(ish) running". :toast:

Lookin' good Fuji. Much more road presence than previous model which was anonymous to say the least.

Especially good in white.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Thank you.....it does look good in white....just have to keep cleaning it! :lol:

Did somebody mention pies? :eat::lol:

No :lol:

Good luck with the Prius, cracking car!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thank you......don't forget to help Kingo with the Hell Run folks! :thumbsup:

Very "kewl" Fuj, :thumbsup: I am jealous and want one, but also want me RAV and two vehicles would be an extravagance. :yes:.

I may be mistaken, but it also seems to come with a free NT sticker too? Surely something like a Greenpeace sticker would be more appropriate, now you are pumping out less CO2 than a flat bottle of Tizer? :unsure::lol:

Enjoy anyway and I wish you many miles of relaxing, trouble free "silent(ish) running". :toast:

Love that NT! Try to visit a few more places this year if the weather improves.

Thank you shcm :thumbsup: ......and it is very quiet! :yes:

Stunning looking car Fuji, good luck with it + please don,t desert us on the Rav forum :crybaby: we need lots of fun + banter on here :yes:

P.S. Why do brides wear white? (A) So they match the rest of the domestic appliances.. :shutit: Sorry old joke!! Nice colour by the way.. :thumbsup: