Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Sr 2008 Ipod Cable Fitting Guide

alfiejts

Hi all, just as a point of interest i had this job done by a local hi fi type place that deals with cars, Pulse in Hadleigh, Essex, had this lead fitted to an old Merc. i use at times, their supply and fit price was £150.00.

The ipod works well without any problems.

They are a helpful place and if you want it done, maybe even ask advise, their number is 01702 554433 but don't tell them i told you, haha!

Regards Mike169

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

I'm interested in a iPC-107c cable but I can't seem to find anywhere.

I've seen that someone posted a NL website above, but they don't have it anymore.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Try the website here: https://www.eclipse-web.com/eu/en/acce/index.html

Toyota also retail the cable part # PZ422-E0332-00 it is different to the Eclipse one as it was designed in two parts one a lead with a female socket at one end which occupies one of the spare switch holes down by the handbrake that plugs in to the back of the head unit and the other a lead to connect between the socket and the Ipod see here: http://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/%7BF447A8F5-27A4-E337-1627-ECE0852227A4%7D/Yaris_TNS_410_RHD_PZ422_E0330_00_AIM_001_776_2.pdf

I sent a mail to the Netherlands website above and they said they could get it for 59 EUR, which seems like a fair price.

I do have a question though, as I just got the headunit for my 2008 Yaris D4D for a very good price from my dealer (a used HU from a Yaris wreck).

With this cable, does the headunit still search the iPod for songs everytime you turn it on? I have a iPod Nano 4GB so I don't have that many songs, but still. Now I use it with the USB connection in the front, is sees it as a USB device, but it has to search the songs everytime I turn on the power (the same goes with any USB stick).