Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Spoiler

Ichyban

Hello... I'm a newbie but not a newbie..... well a newbie to Rav4 and I've been on here before with a GT4 plus I had another 3 Toyotas before that.

The thing is I brought myself a 53 plate Rav4 and everything is grand, a bit slow (compared to my cars before) but grand!!! Everything on the car is looking great except I feel it needs a rear spoiler. I've seen the ones on eBay but not my type, I prefer, what looks like OEM spoiler (smoked plastic) on some of the Ravs especially the 3 door type.

So, does anyone have one they don't want and can sell to me or a part number.

Many thanks!!!

Hello... I'm a newbie but not a newbie..... well a newbie to Rav4 and I've been on here before with a GT4 plus I had another 3 Toyotas before that.

The thing is I brought myself a 53 plate Rav4 and everything is grand, a bit slow (compared to my cars before) but grand!!! Everything on the car is looking great except I feel it needs a rear spoiler. I've seen the ones on Ebay but not my type, I prefer, what looks like OEM spoiler (smoked plastic) on some of the Ravs especially the 3 door type.

So, does anyone have one they don't want and can sell to me or a part number.

Many thanks!!!

hi ichyban

you need 'kingo',trades as parts king on here,a toyota dealer.lots of members buy stuff from him from what i can gather

just look through some threads you should find him somewhere

cheers...rambler

Coooey..........I'm here :clap::clap:

PM me the Reg number and I will see what is available

Kingo :thumbsup:

Is this the one you mean....

DSCF1236.jpg

Buying one from the dealer may cost more... I have seen these come up on eBay sometimes....

Is this the one you mean....

DSCF1236.jpg

Buying one from the dealer may cost more... I have seen these come up on Ebay sometimes....

When kingo gets us into the Toyota hospitality lounge at the next exel motor show, guess who will be sitting outside watching us all drink Toyota beer??? :cheers:

Mmmm! Free toyota beer!!!

When kingo gets us into the Toyota hospitality lounge at the next exel motor show, guess who will be sitting outside watching us all drink Toyota beer??? :cheers:

Phaaah I'll be sat on the Honda stand, the clientèle and service looked better.... :unsure: :unsure: :P :P :P

Phaaah I'll be sat on the Honda stand, the clientèle and service looked better.... :unsure::unsure: :P :P :P

I feel a ban coming on ... :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, I think I got mine via eBay but the seller was a Toyota dealer shifting stock.  Price was not that much better then Kingos even though it was a eBay jobby, but you will need to be patient to find one on eBay - most of the spoilers for the RAVs seem to be the solid plastic copies rather then the real thing :)  

PS - I think the smoked spoiler looks smart and finishes off the look of the rear end nicely and a lot better then those "normal" eBay spoilers would  :thumbsup:

I might be on a diet but when :beer: is mentioned...................I'm there, like a ferrett up a drainpipe! :eek:

Kingo :thumbsup::beer:

Hmmmm Toyota don't have any pictures on their system to confirm its the same type

I'm almost certain its the same as above, £64 delivered if you want one

Hmmmm Toyota don't have any pictures on their system to confirm its the same type

I'm almost certain its the same as above, £64 delivered if you want one

Thats sounds good to me. One thing though.... if it is the one then I should need to paint it and is it easy to fit???

Cheers

Easily fitted, clean the area where the sticky tape on the spoiler contacts with bodywork. Next heat it up with a hair dryer,

(must be fitted at a minimum temp) also the bodywork, then stick it in place while removing the tapes. Give it another

bit of heat to help activate the glue. Easy :thumbsup:

I think i will get in touch with PARTS KING soon then!!

I have a Rav4.2, may need a few bits and pieces!! Cant get logged onto the site though, i cant register???

Thats sounds good to me. One thing though.... if it is the one then I should need to paint it and is it easy to fit???

Cheers

It comes in a smokie tinted perspex to match the dark areas of your windows so doesn't need painting, unless you want to color code it. :unsure:

Thanks Parts-king..... got the part and fitted already!!! Looks complete now!!! THANX!!!

Going to jump on this one too, Ive seen this spoiler on a few import 4.1 Rav's, as below.

Are they available from a dealer, Parts King?

Would love to get one and spray red to match.

Its a good bit bigger than the one on my Giant (bottom pic)?

BWFFBwCGkKGrHgoOKkMEjlLmVuSBKQgpu9L.jpg

DSCF1930.jpg

Smiler

Any chance of you bringing the Giant down to the JAE (see the link below). That would generate some interest but only after I've had a good look!!! - Sept 12th.

Smiler

Any chance of you bringing the Giant down to the JAE (see the link below). That would generate some interest but only after I've had a good look!!! - Sept 12th.

Thats a fair old trek for me and the Giant from Elgin, I do enjoy attending my Subaru meetings and it would be a fine change to go to a Toyota one.

Il have a word with the missues (boss) and see what she says.

It would be a fair old commitment but I'm sure it would generate quite a lot of interest. There is a really nice hotel in Buxton if you fancy going part way home then the rest on Sunday. I can see if it available if you like.

Don't feel obliged though, I can see with fuel that little jaunt cost you a couple of hundred'.

Regards

I would be interested in one of these spoilers too, but would like to know if parts-king can supply all parts, mechanical and body ?

as in need of a few bits for my early 4.1

thanks

Forget the spoiler! Where did you get the arches??? They are awesome!

The Rav4 Giant?, comes with the bodykit on it, biggest OEM arches you can get, I think?

Dont see many around.

Parts King is the king of all parts suppliers and can supply anything for your RAV although postage might be an issue??

Send him a pm and he will quote you - be sure to provide your VIN No.

Welcome to the club!

I'm here!

I can supply anything anywhere........at a price :lol:

just PM me for details and quote your VIN or registration number for a speedy reply ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links