Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Would Yaris Sr Alloys Fit T3 Without Modification

PhillWalker

Hi all, was wondering if anyone knew the answer to this question

I currently have a Yaris T3 2006 (new style) with the standard steel wheels and tyres.

Ive seen a good deal in my local paper on TOYOTA PART NUMBER: GBNGA-FO057-DL 15" alloys, which I believe come with the SR?

Would these fit my yaris without having to modify any part of the vehicle, or looking stupid?

Im just confused as I once went to Halfords asking if the wheels they had on offer would fit, though they were 15" they said no they wouldnt.

Cheers

Phill

There are three measurements that define a wheel's fitment...

1) The size the stud holes are apart (measured as the diameter of a circle drawn through all the stud holes)

2) The size of the hole in the middle of the wheel (needs to be a close fit onto the wheel hub)

3) The "offset", which measures how near the outside of the wheel or near the inside of the wheel the middle part of the wheel is that bolts to the car.

Even though they were 15" wheels, if the above parameters weren't right on the Halfords wheels, they wouldn't fit your Yaris...

I can't say for certain what those part numbers are, but if they are off a 2006 or later Yaris, they will fit your T3.

All Yaris Mk2 wheels (of 14, 15, 16 or 17 inch diameter) will have the same fitment settings....

I can't find that part in google, but GBNGA-FO057-CC is a centre cap for a 1999 (mk1) Yaris SR, which suggest these wheels are off the previous Yaris model. I don't know if the two models are the same fitment....

Hmmm maybe the part number is just for the centre caps.

The wheels look more like this (see attached)

The advert reads

GENUINE TOYOTA YARIS "SR" ALLOY WHEELS

6J X 15

BRAND NEW STILL IN BOXES

IN UNMARKED SILVER

COMES WITH CENTRE CAPS AND TYRE VALVE (VALVES NOT FITTED)

RETAIL AT TOYOTA DEALER AT £116 + VAT

TOYOTA PART NUMBER: GBNGA-FO057-DL

USE TYRES : 195/50ZR15

Cheers

Phill

post-30038-1250029927.jpg

Why not just link to the auction you saw them on in the first place? They are the old SR wheels. http

://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SET-OF-4-GENUINE-TOY...d=p3286.c0.m14

They will fit as are 4 x 100 like the new shape Yaris alloys. Just check the offset.

The new shape Yaris 15" alloy wheels which are 6J have a 38 offset. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/15-Toyota-Yaris-whee...id=p3286.c0.m14

:lol: the offset is not 6. Email the seller to check what the offset is. Also I think they are 7J wide not 6J. It will be stamped on the wheel. I had the SR wheels for while before I got the TTE wheels but dont remember what offset they are.

:lol: the offset is not 6. Email the seller to check what the offset is. Also I think they are 7J wide not 6J. It will be stamped on the wheel. I had the SR wheels for while before I got the TTE wheels but dont remember what offset they are.

They will fit fine. I have 17" wheels on my Mk2 and the car is lowered by 25-30mm using TTE springs. The offset is 38mm and they fit easily with no clearance issues at all. Tyres are 205/40/17. ;)

Thanks guys for all your help, unfortunatly none of this applys now any more as I spontaniously bought an Auris T-Spirit yesterday, but im sure this info will benefit someone!!

Thanks all anyway!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links