Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Have More Questions.

Calisto

So far I have put £30 in the Yaris's tank...that was when the petrol pump clicked. Is it really full up???

Also how many miles do people get when sticking to the speed limits on a full tank?

So far I am very impressed with her...love her to bits and she is not even my car. :P

Tank capacity is 42 litres (I think). I normally go with the second click then add it up to the next full litre (for the extra Nectar point). Keep in mind the car is running in and will become more economical as the miles are put on the clock. Drive gently for the first 1000 miles and it will be several thousand more before things are fully loosened up.

You should be getting 400 miles to a tank if driven sympathetically.

As I tanked my yesterday (it had a splash of petrol inside only) it clicked only. I guess the nozzle was dirty or something. I had to make air gap between the tank inlet and the nozzle otherwise you could tank your car until dusk.

£30 for full tank? You probably had 10-12 liters inside left. £30 worth of petrol is about 28 liters (for price £1.049) so probably 14 liters were still inside. ;)