Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 2009 Uk Spec - Built In Sat Nav

kate2

Help please? Does anyone know which 'built-in' sat nav system is most compatible with the new Rav 4 2009 ( UK version) ? Or any other recommendations for a sat nav that (ideally) can be fully integrated after the car is delivered. thanks

I take it from the title of the thread that MY2010 cars ordered with Sat Nav will not arrive until January? :eek:

Have you tried contacting Toyota customer services just to confirm that the information from the dealer is correct?

I make it the last week of November ;)

Toyota seem to be making their cars to order (rather than filling a field!) which will lead to some delays.

I guess what I am looking for is one that can be built in after the car is dealivered to the dealer. I believe Pioneer do one?

Thanks for any help

Pioneer do a couple, Kenwood do some as well. Hoovie will be along at some point :) I'm waiting to fit mine when necessary - if I don't need it for a couple of years (new baby prevents long trips) they'll release a better model :)