Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2000 X Reg Front Brakes (anti Squeal Springs/fitting Kit)

furter

Hi

I have replaced discs and pads (not toyota ones cheap ones and have a problem with squealling see this post http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...owtopic=100821)

I have now bought new anti squeal shims and original pads to fit but i am confused with the instructions in the pads box as it mentions anti squeal springs,( i am not getting confused with the pad support plates).

What are these springs as they were not there when i changed the discs and pads( could they have fallen out ).

I have found a website that gives me parts diagram from yaris and that mentions a "fitting kit" What is this and where does it go (could this be the anti squeal springs that the instructions mention the drawing is not that clever but they do look the same).

And where does this fitting kit go.

I have worked from the haynes manual and this does and mentions it or springs (whatever they are called)

Please help

Frank

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links