Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

U2 Live At Wembley

Demonic Angel

Some people don't like Bono and I understand why, some people don't like U2's music, and again I completely understand.... but when you've been in the business 20 years, been more or less consistently successful and you pull of a show like this:

5840_119648292127_507382127_2265683_4293653_n.jpg

5840_119648332127_507382127_2265689_2924818_n.jpg

5840_119648372127_507382127_2265696_5363466_n.jpg

5840_119648412127_507382127_2265703_2958492_n.jpg

Then you deserve acclaim!

(More photos on Facebook if you have me as a friend.....)

I'm not joking when I say it was absolutely A-MA-ZING! Like the best live show I've ever seen and I'm not even a 'fan'. The support acts were good too.... there was a band called The Hours and the quite wonderful Elbow who I highly recommend to anyone, their The Seldom Seen Kid album is one of the best albums of last year.

Wembley was packed, I've never been to the new stadium and just found it awe-inspiring.

If you get a chance to see them on this tour.... go! You will not find it in the least bit dull!

U2's older stuff was awesome (Joshua Tree).

Unfortuntely for me these days it is outweighed by what a monumental pillock Bonio is :P

U2's older stuff was awesome (Joshua Tree).

Unfortuntely for me these days it is outweighed by what a monumental pillock Bonio is :P

They did play a lot of older stuff, including from the Joshua Tree...... 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' and 'With or Without You'. Tony commented on a few from Achtung Baby as well, but I only know 'One'. It was very much 'U2's Greatest Hits' really.... I knew like 90% of the songs and I only know the really popular stuff (and the stuff most people don't like, like Vertigo and Elevation!) :lol:

Was really varied, you expect new tracks and maybe a few oldies but they did loads of them! :thumbsup: Well, it's not like there's a shortage of material I guess!

U2 are absolutely the best live band I've ever seen, I saw them at Murryfield years ago, during the Rattle n Hum tour, again.. they done their new songs aswell as just about every other hit song they had, like Em said.. it's not like there is a lack of material.. even way back then.

U2 at Hampden will be half empty on Tuesday night! I know loads of people who are going to the Celtic game instead and can't get rid of their U2 tickets!

Anyway, I'm not really a fan of U2 but it looks like a good show! :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links