Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Retro Fitting 07 Front Bumper Onto 54 Plate Avensis

bkc

Hi i would like to know if i can fit the new shape avensis bumper (not the 09 shape but the 07-08 shape) onto a 54 plate avensis. The new bumper looks cool especially with the tte grill, Is this possible? What would i need? thanks.

i imagine its possible have considered this myself as a mod but probably just going to colour code the front lower spoiler, the !Removed! on avensis style have some nice grill mods, just trying to work out where they got them from,

i imagine its possible have considered this myself as a mod but probably just going to colour code the front lower spoiler, the !Removed! on avensis style have some nice grill mods, just trying to work out where they got them from,

I've been having a look and i think the only thing i have to change is the foglights wich may be a bit tricky since they use slightly different adapters, apart from that it all looks ok.

what !Removed! styles are there have u got any pics?

It's not a straight swop, the brackets and bumpers are different, you may get it to fit, but wouldnt like to say how good a fit, you would need to take some measurments and take a look at all the bracketing at the sides

Kingo :thumbsup: