Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav Cd

Sir Nodrick

Ha ha, Just picked up my wifes new car yesterday, avensis 55 plate T-spirit.... not had chance to look properly but to save me some time, where is the sat nav disc reader located???? i looked in the boot but havent found it yet.... is it under the seat?

cheers.

Ha ha, Just picked up my wifes new car yesterday, avensis 55 plate T-spirit.... not had chance to look properly but to save me some time, where is the sat nav disc reader located???? i looked in the boot but havent found it yet.... is it under the seat?

cheers.

Might sound like a dumb question... but are you sure it has sat-nav? I know that Yaris' don't come supplied with it, but you still get the control button so you can have it fitted! If you DO have it, (easy to find out... use it), I would have guessed it to be in the boot or under the passenger seat. If it is an oldish tns system, it is about the size of a small dvd player and may be in a grey bag/cover. I think older Avensis' had them in the boot so are you sure it isn't there? it could be hidden out of sight a bit. Newer models may have them built into the dash, like a stereo system! Give Toyota a ring, I am sure they must know!

cheers.

I too have 55 Plate Avensis, my DVD is located under the passenger seat. Access it from the rear. Make sure the keys are in the ignition if you want to eject the disk.

Cheers

Terry

look under the passenger seat

I wanted to reply, that it's underneath the drivers seat, but the driver seat for us is the passenger seat for you guys haha!

thanks guys, i dont want to mess with it, just wondered where it was.... now i need to learn how to use it, its certainly nothing like the tom tom systems i've used before

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links