Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2009

Phoenix999

Guys.... is anyone going to join me at JAE and uphold the Avensis model :unsure:

Come on please join me so that I am not the ONLY Avensis there :huh:

I am there for the Saturday 12th but of course you can go for any of the three days that you wish 11th or 12th or 13th but I suggest that the Saturday will be the best :yes:

Come on then you still have time to get your name on the list :thumbsup:

Guys.... is anyone going to join me at JAE and uphold the Avensis model :unsure:

I am there for the Saturday 12th but of course you can go for any of the three days that you wish 11th or 12th or 13th but I suggest that the Saturday will be the best :yes:

I know the feeling, i'm always the only Carina at a meeting.

But I'm also always the slowest :( (2.0D , with the 2.0 3S-FE i wouldn't be the slowest at all!)

We will be there with the subbi-boat (Subaru)

Went last year and many years before and must say i prefered it when it was at Billing Aquadrome! Last year we went in the Nissan Elgrand, polished it etc and coz we were not members of a pre-booked club had to park in the public car park. At billing that was fine because they were next to each other, but at Mersea it is literally a 20 minute walk to the show!

Not sure if we will go this year, lets see what the weather is like!

David

Went last year and many years before and must say i prefered it when it was at Billing Aquadrome! Last year we went in the Nissan Elgrand, polished it etc and coz we were not members of a pre-booked club had to park in the public car park. At billing that was fine because they were next to each other, but at Mersea it is literally a 20 minute walk to the show!

Not sure if we will go this year, lets see what the weather is like!

David

In Mersea it was long walk, but Mersea is so beautiful.

I went to Billing too last year, i didn't liked it.

The food was BAD (horrible) en it look that it was all dead.

I prefere Mersea!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links