Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How To Spend £100...

dave5282

Hiya,

Okay I am saving all my pennies at the mo for house deposit/insuarnce/etc and have been for a while....

however...I now have £100 (not a lot I know, but its whats left of my birthday money after I get my next 'item!' fitted to the car) to spend on anything, 'I' want

So the question is... what the best way to spend £100 and get the most for it, either for the car, or for me?

Or maybe a new set of Shades. A few quid more and you may be able to strech for some poloroid Oakleys. They're worth every penny in my book (but only if they're polorised lenses), especially in the wet.

So the question is... what the best way to spend £100 and get the most for it, either for the car, or for me?

How about a cheap hooker for a couple of hours?? :yes::thumbsup:

£100 would buy you a nights worth of lovin with two rather attractive and open minded young ladies down my local massage parlor :thumbsup:

hang around the west bar area in sheffield and with £100 u could get about 7 ladies all at once to entertain you!,........ALLEGEDLY :rolleyes:

If t'other half sees this...... :o <_< ;) :eek:

Digi-cam's a good idea too, but I bought her one for christmas ( :hokus-pokus: :P )

If t'other half sees this...... :o <_< ;) :eek:

Digi-cam's a good idea too, but I bought her one for christmas ( :hokus-pokus: :P )

But it's not yours!! :P

If t'other half sees this...... :o  <_<  ;)  :eek:

Digi-cam's a good idea too, but I bought her one for christmas ( :hokus-pokus:  :P )

But it's not yours!! :P

Funny.....thats exactly what she says :P