Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wtf............

chatman

Topped up the washer jet fluid this morning and laying all crispy and burnt. :blowup: . was this creature on my intercooler.... :eek: :eek:

IMAGE_357.jpg

Huge dragon fly......or what was left of it.....

Topped up the washer jet fluid this morning and laying all crispy and burnt. :blowup: . was this creature on my intercooler.... :eek: :eek:

IMAGE_357.jpg

Could have been worse:

LINK

:eek:

I once had deep fried Locust in Thailand, looked a bit similar :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

hi anchorman

crumbs,what a mess,and yes...not for the faint hearted.

suprised though at the fact that the bmw had as little damage as that,and the owner from what i can see,must have controlled it so well at that sort of speed.

the impact must have been incredable,and to go through one of the holes in front grill,almost measures exactly....wow

(btw, thanks for removing 'keys' pic other night,just didnt give it a thought,have removed it from p/bucket as well)

rambler

IMAGE_357.jpg

You sure its not one of the moths out of your wallet Chatters.. :D

Bit of sauce and would taste a treat :lol:

Good thinking. Leave it there and by the time you get to JAE tomorrow it will be barbequed and ready for sharing!!!

There is a wasp that comes from the continent in summer and it is a big nasty bgr quite capable of killing. Cant tell if it is one of those but if it is - well done! Don't like ordinary ones never mind those freaks.

Good thinking. Leave it there and by the time you get to JAE tomorrow it will be barbequed and ready for sharing!!!

......Talking of which, you wouldn't like a load of burgers and other dubious barby stuff would you?

Had already got them in to bring before events changed things. Think we'll be living on burgers for a week.......maybe a month :sick::lol:

Looks too colourful for something like a damsel fly???? Had one take a fancy to me a few days ago and decided it wanted to sit on my arm. Pity it wasn't a real damsel :lol:

Its clearly a young 3 month old pupii haggis caught low flying before it emerged from its youthful casing. It is a protected species and I am more than surprised that you didn't bother attempting to avoid it. Crimestoppers has been alerted.

Bit of sauce and would taste a treat :lol:

Mmmmm....nothing like tasty barbeque hot off the grille!!