Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help

Scot

Gutted!!!

I hit the mid box on one of those fold down bolard things, and tore the entire exhaust off!!!! I had to drive 30miles home, with just the manifold attached... i still feel slightly deaf.

Anyway, i now need a new exhaust made up for me. Does anybody Know of anywhere that do them? Im thinking of powerflow, but im a bit reluctant. The more local to oxfordshire the better, as i dont really want to be caught driving to lands end without an exhaust. Any ideas people?

damn.. sorry to hear that mate..

I relly cant say.. i have used powerflow and they were great.. but i dont know your area mate.. hope someone can help ya out asap...

good luck :ph34r:

For performance wise, i was thinking of going for 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 inch, but i need it done as soon as i can really, or im gonna have to rent a car :(

For performance wise, i was thinking of going for 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 inch, but i need it done as soon as i can really, or im gonna have to rent a car :(

H&S do custom stuff .. to your sound, loudness and look ..

H&S.... who are they mate??

Hayward and Scott .. used to make the exhausts for Prodrive Scoobies .. search on google ..

Well, got my car back for the exhuast place today.... it was a powerflow branch in swindon called Bell's.

Good news is they did a great job, got rid of any worries i had about em!!

Theve installed a removable mid box for me, so when im next out on track, just whip the jacks on, and stick the mid box in, to keep thing quite. At the moment im having fun running without it.... though its not toooo noisey, but im not standing behind it i guess :D Someone will have to let me know one day lol