Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Do You Think I Was Nasty?

Steve

Came out of the supermarket.. walked up to the car and standing by the car was this girl... she was bending over looking down at herself... I spotted this guy walking past her laughing.. as i got closer i spotted she had peed herself.. She shouts out "oh no i have f**kin peed myself" I grinned and continued to get in my car.. she spots me and comes over and asks for a lift

I noticed she was p**sed up (11am) or on drugs... "I said no"... "oh go on mate.. i will give you some money".. i firmly said "No! go away!"

I get in the car and she walks over and opens the passenger door and shouts "please mate.. I only live down the road"

I said " well bloody walk it you lazy gypo.. I would not let you in my car with your pissy trouser.. now F off"

She slams my door hard

I turn the car and drive by her with middle finger extended and shout "pissy knickers"

hmm not very nice of me eh?

What would have you done?

You selfish sod .

I hope u feel guilty not helping that poor girl :P :P :P

P.S. I would have told her to :censor: off as well dirty druggie lazy dole claimin scavver

I turn the car and drive by her with middle finger extended and shout "pissy knickers"

What would I have done? Everything except what I quoted. No way would I give someone like that a lift. Sorry - I must just be nasty as well :lol:

I feel it perfectly reasonable to refuse a lift to anyone where there is no threat to life, the fact she expected a lift in the state she was in suggests to me she was of a lower standard of lifeform, I persoanlly would not have lowered myself by offering abuse, I find a wide smug grin far more galling :)

:lol: I'd have got out & shoved her to the floor for touching the car - stupid little slappa! :ffs:

Nice work Steve. :yes::thumbsup:

dettol on the door handle!!!

L O L 'pissy knickers' :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

classic, excellent stuff steve!

I wouldn't let anyone with pissy knickers in my car, nevermind a little gypo!

although... maybe she was just incontenent... then u'd feel quite bad about it :(

Steve, have you seen the price of a full internal car valet these days?....yeah you made the right choice not letting her in.

Was she taking the p i s s or what?? especially when she only lived a wee way down the road.................

I'll get me coat..............

Nice one Steve :lol::thumbsup:

Ha,Ha,Ha,Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Excellent. Oh my god,

There would have been a nice stench of ***** on your lovely seats, You could have given her a lift if she took her pants/panties off perhaps?????? :lol:

:fear: no way man... yack!!!

the pikeys around here all look the same!

Shame on you!

The poor girl could have been a member of the sally army brigade.

Having set off in the early evening and leaving her poor crippled mother at home while she went round all the local hostelries spreading the word of the lord and trying to sell her final batch of "War Cries", after which she would have recieved soldier of the month award (her mother would have been so proud :crybaby: )

Instead of this, on her first call of the evening and feeling very thirsty because of the terrible fever she was runnig, the little lamb accepted a drink from someone she thought was a kindly person, this was not the case as the bounder had spiked the drink with a date rape drug, after having his wicked way, he then abandoned her on the road.

When she saw the Toyota Owners Club sticker she imediately knew she would be safe, infact she was so excited she peed herself-----the rest you already know.

PS GOOD CALL! :thumbsup: :D

I could say something about the soarers knicker wetting properties... but no...

I'll also add NO WAY woulf I let her NEAR my car!!!!

last summer I was rolling thru town at 12 ish in the Benz.. comming back froma amte.. waw dark but had been one of those REALLY hot days, so naturally I had the hood down...

Stopped at some lights and there 2 girls approach me and start asking for a lift (the conversational properties of a left hand drive are great).. they were actually good looking, but probably only being flirty because nthey were AFTER a lift! one starts climbing in over the rear wing.. the other says "but its late" looks at her watch in such a way that she manages to pour the contents of her drink down and al over the door card :ffs: so the lights changed and I told em where to get off.. and floored it :D

for some reason they called me a ****** :crybaby:

with that little dignity (or at least substance induced persona), i would have bent her over the bonnet, give her a quick hard thrusting (protected of course), slapped her ***** and kindly ask that she step away from your car now please. :P

u do realise steve that there are a select group of multi millionaires around where u live, masquerading as filthy old chav pikes, to test the publics reaction regarding caring and understanding of those people who may be less fortunate than the rest of us, like this dear lady.

i've been told that people that show a lot of sincerity and willing to help these unfortunates, end up receiving vast quantities of cash! :eek::lol:

pissy knickers?! haha!! thats funny *****! :lol:

The bottom line is..dont do something for somebody when you damn well know they wouldnt do the same for you. :angry:

For example... if you had ****** yourself Steve (arf!!) and strolled up to the chavette for a lift would she have obliged? Hell no!

What really annoyed me is the arrogance of the scummy schemers...they always walk up and ask for a !Removed!, lift, money etc..and when you say you havent got any they go nuts!! ..I mean WTF.

So what I do now is I get asked for ANYTHING from a dole dosser like 'shpare change pal?' I reply back..'no...got a !Removed!?' and get p1ssed off at them for not havin any :lol::lol::lol:

Try it...its funny as %$(! :arrgg-matey:

i was opening the pub at 10am yesterday i looked outside and there was a gathering of about 7 dole squallersall pulling the door handles trying to get in. When i let them in (i staryed closed for another 10 mins just to annoy them ) they all started to make snide little comments as they had to wake for the john smiths, and thats in windsor dont get me started on the pub i ran in slough.

Good to know my tax is well spent on ......

old dole squaller lazy gits

whats green and takes two hours to drink??

A: a dole cheque

ED

you did the right thing steve!

no way would i let scum like that in my motor!

You can't always read a book by its cover and the poor sod might be drugged up or off the head but not that nice shouting that at her. She had just ****** herself so not suprising she didn't want to walk home - she had already been laughed at by two people. Not having a go steve you can do what you want.

Before you anyone says i'm some Guardian reading pot smoking hippy, I'm not.

Thanks

Came out of the supermarket.. walked up to the car and standing by the car was this girl... she was bending over looking down at herself... I spotted this guy walking past her laughing.. as i got closer i spotted she had peed herself.. She shouts out "oh no i have f**kin peed myself" I grinned and continued to get in my car.. she spots me and comes over and asks for a lift

I noticed she was p**sed up (11am) or on drugs... "I said no"... "oh go on mate.. i will give you some money".. i firmly said "No! go away!"

I get in the car and she walks over and opens the passenger door and shouts "please mate.. I only live down the road"

I said " well !Removed! walk it you lazy gypo.. I would not let you in my car with your pissy trouser.. now F off"

She slams my door hard

hmm not very nice of me eh?

What would have you done?

In all honesty? I would have done the same and possibly tried to run her over! :thumbsup:

Should have used the supermarkets Tanny.. "look everyone someone outside has wet themself"

You gotta be cruel to be kind...

"we are sorry for any incontenance caused"

How could you Steve???

I mean, you should of let the poor girl into your car, getting the p*ss stain on your seat, and then driven her home, where-upon you would be set on by a gang of her friends who would beat you, sell your car for a crate of beer, steal your clothes, watch and wallet, and dump you out in the countryside...

I mean, how could you be so heartless???

How could you Steve???

I mean, you should of let the poor girl into your car, getting the p*ss stain on your seat, and then driven her home, where-upon you would be set on by a gang of her friends who would beat you, sell your car for a crate of beer, steal your clothes, watch and wallet, and dump you out in the countryside...

I mean, how could you be so heartless???

that mans got a good point

and i like the tanny idea Karma!

I would have done the same mate. Now a days you have got to be careful. There are some very evil people out there and she might have been one of them mate. Or she might have been genuine. You can never be to careful mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links