Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some People!

jaxx

Have a look at this which i managed to catch a glimpse of on my way home yesterday afternoon!

its taken with a camera phone so excuse the quality!

Image_002.jpg

in case ya cant work it out its a vectra with half a dozen planks of wood at least 12 feet long stuck out the sunroof!

the way people stared.......................

:thumbsup:

lol, and we get done for speeding im sure thats more dangerous!

ps i can see your road angel (now why would you need that you dont speed)

lol, and we get done for speeding im sure thats more dangerous!

ps i can see your road angel (now why would you need that you dont speed)

my hard earned pennys go to my personal use not to be squallied on a bus lane when Gatso likes to take a piccy!

wtfcat.jpg

Some people they really haven't got a clue. What the hell was that driver thinking :eek::eek::eek:

jerry!!

Ahahahahahaha! And YOU were on the phone!

What you got to say to that?!

Last night I phoned the local plod to report a drunk driver (REALLY drunk, like 15mph up on the kerb, wrong side of the road drunk)... first question was: Are you driving sir? I told the truth, she told me to either stop the vehicle or stop the phone call... so I thought ****** it, dropped the phone and overtook the pillock. Hope he didn't hit anybody after I left him... :unsure:

Ahahahahahaha! And YOU were on the phone!

What you got to say to that?!

Last night I phoned the local plod to report a drunk driver (REALLY drunk, like 15mph up on the kerb, wrong side of the road drunk)... first question was: Are you driving sir? I told the truth, she told me to either stop the vehicle or stop the phone call... so I thought ****** it, dropped the phone and overtook the pillock. Hope he didn't hit anybody after I left him... :unsure:

They are a bunch of jokers. They were more worried about you using the phone while driving :censor: Instead of praising you for reporting the matter :censor:

jerry!!

:lol::lol:

that surely does look quite dangerous!! by judging from the pic, it looks like it was going to rain, and he had his sunroof open, it must have been very wet in there then :P :P

That has got to win a prize for the driver with the lowest IQ award!

There was a court case down here about a guy who had the wood hanging out his passenger door window. Apparently he had speared someone and killed them with the wood as he drove past them :eek:

i would have wet meself if the fuzz had caught a glimpse of that!

as for me an the phone..........well it was just a quick UP, SNAP, AND BACK DOWN, i made sure no one was looking! and i wasnt talkin on it :lol:

ok you guys should give this guy the benifit of the doubt he probaly was goin threw a vampire infested neighborhood lol or he is a big church goer.

ok you guys should give this guy the benifit of the doubt he probaly was goin threw a vampire infested neighborhood lol or he is a big church goer.

theres only three vampires in my 'hood and they are pretty tame these days since Buffy moved in down the road

theres only three vampires in my 'hood and they are pretty tame these days since Buffy moved in down the road

Really????

I'll be there in 10 mins :drool::drool::drool:

mmmmmmm Buffy.......... :drool:

Really????

I'll be there in 10 mins :drool::drool::drool:

mmmmmmm Buffy.......... :drool:

:D

just have to be careful of the other half with the white hair, gets a bit ratty if ya eye her up when hes had a coup,e of babychams, the welfare was a blood bath on grab a granny night..........

2nd post down..............Road Angel :rolleyes:

PMSL at the pic, nice one :lol:

You guys seen the Police Camera Action, where the guys got the same sort of length planks strapped sideways across his moped??

You guys seen the Police Camera Action, where the guys got the same sort of length planks strapped sideways across his moped??

arf!.................can vaugly remember that one :lol:

classic one was the bloke whod had a few too many was being persued by two police vehicles, at approx 6 mph, at 3 in the mornin, down the wrong side of the A1, on his push bike! and then crashed into the central res! :lol::lol::lol:

i nearly laughed myself to death!

The funniest one I've ever seen, was in Holland or somewhere close, the guy ws drunk as a skunk, riding on a moped, the ones you have to pedal to get going, was all over the road, refusing to stop for the police, was only going at walking pace, when he finally decided to stop, he got off the ped and put it on its stand, then went to lean against it and just fell flat over.

It was hugely comical :lol:

i can picture it now nws an its makin me laugh!

im sure it was on the PCA aswell (maybe another) but a gang of drunk foireign students pilled into a coppers marked and asked him to them to so'and'so!

turns out there Cabs look like our police cars and being slightly dazzed and confused believed they were still in their home country so demanded a ride home!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links