Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Wheel

jim1933

I need to repair some small dings in an alloy wheel, not in anyway dangerous, does anyone know of a kit to do this; such as Plastic metal or Glass fibre reinforced Epoxy resin? Cheers Jim :D

Your best bet is to get it done professionally. You'd never get the same finish yourself.

I think you;ll find the cost to be less than you'd think..and the finished job will look like new.

Vipes

Your best bet is to get it done professionally. You'd never get the same finish yourself.

I think you;ll find the cost to be less than you'd think..and the finished job will look like new.

Vipes

Thanks Vipes for the good advice, I will search for a site in the Worcestershire area :thumbsup: cheers Jim.

Agreed, wife dinged her nearside alloy on her MX5 and I was livid. Took it into local body shop expecting price at or near to cost of a new alloy. Imagine my face when they fixed it for 30 quid. Absolutely perfect, good as new, I was very impressed.

I'm a bit far from Worcestershire area mind but bound to be someone down that way does them.

Snert

you may find that a local body shop will be able to do this for you if not they will know the nearest place to have it done or they will send it away for you although this can take a while...... :P

you may find that a local body shop will be able to do this for you if not they will know the nearest place to have it done or they will send it away for you although this can take a while...... :P

Where is the closest place to us in West Yorks mate?... i think i might need to pay a visit as well... :thumbsup:

off the top of my head mate i dont know but would have thought either leeds or bradford......will do some digging around and post what i find.......

ok give me a minute.......cus sat at work and have a 2meg pipe onto the internet.....so its instantainious :thumbsup:

cheers mate.. and what the hell are you doing at work at this time of night on a sunday!!??

ok not very good at adding these link things but will give it a try....got this one after just a couple of mins digging.....

My Webpage

and what the hell are you doing at work at this time of night on a sunday!!??

i work shifts mate. 12 hour !Removed! shifts

3 nights, 3 days, 3 off....365 days of the year :thumbsup:

While ur at it gus try and find sumwhere in Scotland if u can!!!

Cheers :thumbsup:

yeah... I would like to know of somewhere in Scotland also.

found some more....getting good at this linking thingie :thumbsup::eek:

http://www.evalet.co.uk/cnb/shop/valet?lis...odCategoryID=43

http://www.shopping.net/alloy%20repair%20wheels.htm

these might help for scotland

thanks for the links bud.. .. look very intersting !!

gonna get someone round to repair my 2 alloys and also tint the windows at the same time !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links