Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

St-205 Boost Issue

GT4 James

You want my relief valve i have no more use for it as im gonna be getting a gt3076r. I'll see if i can find a picture of my set up

I seen one of them ones when i brought the one I have now but thought it mite be a bleed valve? Thats really kind of you buddy but think i should take the one i got back and maybe see if they still got that style one if you think thats a good setup ill take your word for it.

Cheers mate!

Ah yeh you could be right as it doesnt say what it is whether its relief or bleed, yeh stick with the one you have got. How did you change your name by the way?

Ah yeh you could be right as it doesnt say what it is whether its relief or bleed, yeh stick with the one you have got. How did you change your name by the way?

Ok mate no problems hopefully we can get her running right again :( To change your name you have to ask one of the moderators, the guy who done mine is called "giddlepin" should be able to search him and send him a message asking to change to what you want it to. Let me know how you get on mate! B)

You got any pictures of your setup it will certainly help. What other mods you got in the pipeline?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links