Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warranty Wise

rambler

hi folks

just watched mr.wilsons advert on warranty wise website

about to sign on the line at 'warranty wise',after looking through the details and being happy at the quote ive got.

has anybody else got warranty wise covering their vehicle,i know rav's rarely breakdown..but just in case

has anybody had any issues with them ?

what recovery service do they use..AA,RAC,GREEN FLAG ?.

quentin wilson seems quite happy to endorse them and their good service

any thoughts would be appreaciated

cheers

Hi Rambler, although my rav is only 2yrs 3mth old + has done 12500mls I will be looking for an extended warranty when it reaches 3yrs, This may seem daft, but one of the probs of a low mileage car is that faults which occur to others whilst under MrTs warranty may develop in mine after it has expired.At 2yrs 11 mths I will have it thoroughly checked over by my dealer + Hopefully ask advice of Anchs regarding any impending problems or re-calls, I will then either negotiate cover with my dealer or A.N other based on my projected mileage + cost.. I have looked at some reviews of WARRANTY wise and suggest you read them all as they are pretty mixed + the owner of the company also puts his point of view quoting that they have had only 19 complaints off 1000s of customers,, Hope this helps :thumbsup: Stew P.S there are 9 reviews to be read....

Hi Rambler, although my rav is only 2yrs 3mth old + has done 12500mls I will be looking for an extended warranty when it reaches 3yrs, This may seem daft, but one of the probs of a low mileage car is that faults which occur to others whilst under MrTs warranty may develop in mine after it has expired.At 2yrs 11 mths I will have it thoroughly checked over by my dealer + Hopefully ask advice of Anchs regarding any impending problems or re-calls, I will then either negotiate cover with my dealer or A.N other based on my projected mileage + cost.. I have looked at some reviews of WARRANTY wise and suggest you read them all as they are pretty mixed + the owner of the company also puts his point of view quoting that they have had only 19 complaints off 1000s of customers,, Hope this helps :thumbsup: Stew P.S there are 9 reviews to be read....

hi local hero

many thanks for link,have read reviews,mixed reactions,but one in particular from a worker there.....very good,backing up his company along with quentin

even gives a link to mr wilson himself,and a phone number to the worker there direct..cant be bad

so yes,im only really concerned about the DMF if it ever goes,cost ££££'s

so feel more relaxed about it now,i may call them tomorow...as their only open office hrs,but if i break down out of hrs i have RAC full cover through club toyota to deal with it.

that gives me a 3 day courtesy car to use whilst rav is being fixed

anyway cheers stew,very helpfull