Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alarms And Secuirty

jaxx

Hi

im wanting to upgrade my cars security as its always niggling the back of my head!

the toyota alarm is pretty decent but i am looking to improve

i ideally want something like the clifford concept 300 cos i want intellistart and full closure fitting (and i dunno if that can be fitted to a std alarm???) im also after a remote release for my flushed boot so its a bit easier to get into. (for me obviuosly :lol: )

also im looking for a Tracker, now thats my grey area cos im not sure whats available.

So what am i expecing to pay and whos the best to go for, for fitting??

I would keep the existing alarm in an install a separate alarm, if you wanna know which wires to use PM me, cant post it cos theives would use the info

yeah i plan to use both the original and a new un ill probably have this fitted proffesionally but if ya can send em me anyway that would be good

PM sent, where it says cut, it means cut the plastic, not the whole wire, windows are tricky you might need an extra module

PM sent, where it says cut, it means cut the plastic, not the whole wire, windows are tricky you might need an extra module

yeah i know ill just use scotch locks or somat

lo, if when u lock the dorrs tand the windows come up if they are down they u will be fine ootherwise u will have to put a realy and stuff.

instructions were for the 1.0L, i didnt have a prob on 2 1.3L, your might be slightly different cos uve already got an alarm, but I could be wrong, only prob that I had was the ignition cut off, cos there is 3 or 4 wires that are the same colour

lo, if when u lock the dorrs tand the windows come up if they are down they u will be fine ootherwise u will have to put a realy and stuff.

WTF_Lightening.jpg

PM sent, try not to spead it around too much, otherwize a55hole5 will be able to break in to a yaris

WTF_Lightening.jpg

leave him alone, it not his fault that hes from bolton

I bought a yaris colour collection as my first car, Im 19. I have always been into gadgets, so i decide to buy the concept 300 + remote start, auto headlights, auto windows, tilt sensor. I forge the clifford names. I had the system installed by a reliable fitter who had been recommended to me. the sytem worked great until i had the remote start put on. The system would be set and i would com to it in morining and press the star button to start and the car alarm would go off, this has happened alot of times. Also i have set the car to remote start and when i come to set the alarm the remote wont start. It has been in three times now. the problemlies with a sensor not switching off. but they have not solved it yet. My suggestion would be to wait abit until clifford have sorted out all the problems with it. the alarm however is amazing .

I agree with totolad I have a concept 300 with total window closure with a life time garantee.

So any problems I have I just make a call and they come and fix the problem.

So far only problem was a trapped wire. Soon got fixed. But then again it shouldnt have occured in the first place.

Ok rant over!!!!.