Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Phishing Scam

Bizarra

This one has to be a scam, but they don't want my Bank details, etc. I telll them where I want to draw the loot, they send me an ATM card & Bob's your Uncle :lol:

I'm not replying, don't worry. It is the 1st I've heard of it. I'm not dealing with anyone & I'm not due any money :(

V

V

V

YOUR ATM NOTIFICATION -[Wed, 28 Oct 2009 01:49:08 +0000]

SpamX

Reply |intimonetaryfund@asia.com to me

show details 01:49 (0 minutes ago)

International Monetary Fund,

1900 Dong Cheng,

Gonling,Dongguan. China.

From the desk of:

Mr.Elvis larry

International Settlement Dept.

International Monetary Fund (IMF)

Immediate ATM DEBIT Cash Card Payment Notification,

Attention:

This is to officially inform you that we the International Monetary Fund Reconciliation Schemes have choose to verified your contract/inheritance file and found that why you been unable to receive your payment because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract / inheritance payment which this office had the original seal of this agreement with the assigned governmental organization between the involved parties.

Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with the none officials in the bank and all your attempts to secure the release of the fund to you have not been successful for this reasons. We wish to advice you that such an illegal act like this have to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem. We have arranged your payment through our swift card payment centers,which is the latest instruction from International Monetary Fund Reconciliation office.

The card center will send to you an ATM debit card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, so if you like to receive your fund in this way,please let us know by contacting our ATM Center Manager with the requested information as listed below to the follow office via email.

International Monetary Fund (IMF)

Immediate ATM DEBIT Cash Card Payment Notification

www.imf.org

CONTACT EMAIL

elvislarry001@gmail.com

Mr.Elvis larry

Your are to provide required information as shown below,

1. Full Name

2. Phone and Fax Number

3. Address Were You Want Them to Send the ATM Card to (P.O Box Not Acceptable)

4. Your Age and Current Occupation

In the mean time we have been mandated to issue out this payment via this scheme due this fiscal budget year 2009 against the World Financial and Economic crisis. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person (s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct,

which is (TT-4404) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject. Now contact our ATM center Manager for more detail ,We Wait For Your Expedite Response.

Yours in Service,

Mr.Elvis larry

International Monetary Fund

[uayqbxeofk0]

What a gigantic pile of cack, does anyone actually fall for this rubbish. If they do they deserve to be scammed. Elvis Larry !!!! :laughing:

What a gigantic pile of cack, does anyone actually fall for this rubbish. If they do they deserve to be scammed. Elvis Larry !!!! :laughing:

Have you never heard of him :unsure:

He is Mrs Larry's youngest :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links