Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Logitec G7

Karma Supra

I decided after about 7 years of loyal service to ditch my Ebuyer £18 optical corless mouse for aomething a little more accurate so bought a Logitec G7 gaming mouse..

It's a high resolution laser mouse (in faux carbon fibre LOL), has a Li-ion bettery pak and charger that can be swapped over for continous use and up untill a couple of weeks ago was !Removed! marvelous... I never realised how muxh my old mouse was holding me back in fps games!

The issues now is that it keeps freezing, it just stops working for 10 seconds or so, which is !Removed! annoying mid game! I first thought it was a computer issue, as I'd installed windows about 18 months previously and usually try and scurb it every now and again for sustained performance. So Reformatted and reinstalled everything to find it is still doing it!

I have moved the transmitter nearer, and check all drivers etc. AFAIK nothing changed whit it started failing... Does anyone have any hints? It was an expensive mouse, which unfortunately was bought off eBay (still not cheap though).

Any ideas or things I can try? I hope it is not hardware but it looks that way, do they fail in this way?

I plugged in an used a cheapo wired mouse.... until one of the kittens ate the cable :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Any ideas?

I have noticed, rather oddly that it only starts playing up after playing fallout3!

A Restart seems to fix it.

• 6 months later...