Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Modern Warfare 2

KPARRIS-JONES

Right, what do you think of what you have seen so far?

I've been following the MW2 forum very closely and know quite a bit about the game. It looks absolutely amazing to me! I cannot wait for this, I already have it pre-ordered on PC and PS3!!!

It's a bit irritating that there are no independent public servers, but you can buy them and go on private servers that are being sold as we speak. I will be with my friends and should be a blast. :D

Gonna be doing the mid night launch :lol:

I'll definitely be there when it does arrive!

Maybe I'll have to scive a day off school. I'll check my diary... :D

got mine on its way. xbox is in for a battering as ive got forza 3 as well

360 all the way! gonna order mine to get the £10 off launch price, plus my games gift card i received for my birthday, i shall buyin the game for just £20!! happy days.

i was very tempted use up all my holidays (1 week worth) for next week and cain COD6, with my mates who has actually booked whole of next week off to play MW2!

crud, just found out that gift cards can not be used for online purchases!! fiddle sticks

haha so sounds like there are other no-lifers on here like me then! :lol: :lol:

I've been told to keep quiet about it when I get it on my PS3, because my mates get it on PC instead! :lol2:

I'll get it for the PC before the PS3. I can't be ubikd rushing out and buying it. I'll probably end up getting it for Christmas.

Yeh decent plan, but that's why you pre-order!!! :P

Delivery tomorrow, I may be suddenly too ill for school.... :lol:

off to play it in about 5 mins :P

Jesus it's a fantastic game!!! Already got so many challenges and am pleased that I'm semi pro from the start! :P :lol:

Guns are great and so are perks, best kill streak is 23 thus far and I think the graphics need a bit of work on certain parts. Nuke is an epic perk!!! :lol:

Jesus it's a fantastic game!!! Already got so many challenges and am pleased that I'm semi pro from the start! :P :lol:

Guns are great and so are perks, best kill streak is 23 thus far and I think the graphics need a bit of work on certain parts. Nuke is an epic perk!!! :lol:

Are you old enough to play it?? :P

loooooooooool.

top game definatly worth the hype.

going through campaign in hardened mode and its tough.

love the death streak perks

Just got a xbox 360 eilte with forza 3 and MW2 and I got to say it's a very cool game the first console I've had since the ps2 (I am more into playing games on the PC) I can't believe people can play First-person shooters on it soooo hard it's all about the good old keyboard and mouse :P defo going to get it on PC tho :thumbsup:

I have it on the PC.

={XNA}=

is my name on steam if you wish to add and play sometime.

I have it on the PC.

={XNA}=

is my name on steam if you wish to add and play sometime.

Cool, I will add you when my internet starts to work again. My last PING test came back with 1300!!! :o

:lol::lol: