Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Steamy Windows

j double d

Since the weather has cooled, I've noticed that my windscreen and other windows steam up very qucikly when I put the heating on. The only thing that clears it is by putting the AC on. Does anyone else get this problem?

Could be a poor pollen filter. Also, make sure your screen is clean. I find giving it a regular polish helps aid the clearing.

Since the weather has cooled, I've noticed that my windscreen and other windows steam up very qucikly when I put the heating on. The only thing that clears it is by putting the AC on. Does anyone else get this problem?

In these temperatures, our cars are always misted-up inside and out at breakfast time, unless the sun has been beating down on some glass already, and cleared it. Dry your carpet-mats, and clean the glass, finishing with plain water/chamois.

Hi mate I get the same problem on my 04 T Sport Corolla I also run the aircon to clear it but when the car warms up just putting the blowers on up to the screen and down to the floor works fine, have only recently changed my pollen filter so dont think changing that would make much difference.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links