Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Alloys

Goonybird

I'm 99% sure they will be OK - but you'll need different wheel nuts for the alloys - so make sure you get those included.

(They're a flat washer base instead of conical base....)

The MK2 wheel offset is 45mm and the Mk 1 may be 45mm but may only be 38mm.

It won't make any real difference, but if you want to check it will be moulded into the rear of the alloy wheel.

Alternatively have a look at my earlier thread about cheap Yaris alloys. I've just got a brand new set off eBay for £100 and the chap had a few sets for sale. He might still be selling them.

I'm 99% sure they will be OK - but you'll need different wheel nuts for the alloys - so make sure you get those included.

(They're a flat washer base instead of conical base....)

The MK2 wheel offset is 45mm and the Mk 1 may be 45mm but may only be 38mm.

It won't make any real difference, but if you want to check it will be moulded into the rear of the alloy wheel.

Alternatively have a look at my earlier thread about cheap Yaris alloys. I've just got a brand new set off ebay for £100 and the chap had a few sets for sale. He might still be selling them.

I had already clocked the eBay wheels. They aren't quite what I was after.

But nearly had a set of original new Orana wheels. The seller wanted £195, I offered £150. He refused and came back with £175. So I walked away, for him to sell them to another buyer for £150. To say I was a bit Pee-wee'd off would be understatement of the month.*

Just better not be on this forum or he'll get some comments. :angry:

So looking elsewhere.

Hi

Just need to know if Mk 1 Yaris alloys 15" diameter will fit our 2009 Yaris Mk2 (steel 15" wheels)?

thanks

Stef

2009 mk2?? I thought all the 2009 models were the new shape (Mk3)?? :huh:

Now you're starting to get a bit pedantic :-)

What he means is that it a post 2006 model.......

And I too thought that the general reference for the post 2006 model was "Mk2"...

There was a chap selling a set of 2008 16-inch Toyota Motorsport Pit Lane alloys off his SR in the Wheels & Tyres section the other day.....

You'd need tyres too, but they were £900 to buy as an option and he was asking £200 I think. If he's still got them he might be open to barter...

To call the 2009 a mark 3 is pushing a bit too far, even 2.5 is exagerating - more like 2.1!!!!!

Anyhow, I am sure that some 09 plate cars are the pre update models.

I thought the 2009 yaris was a phase 2 mk2!

I’d agree with that as well.

In 2003 the Mk1 Yaris had a facelift with the external bits and new trim making it the Mk1 Phase 2.

In 2009 the Mk2 Yaris has had a facelift with the external bits and new trim, and new engine and new gear box making it the Mk2 Phase 2.

:thumbsup:

In 2003 the Mk1 Yaris had a facelift with the external bits and new trim making it the Mk1 Phase 2.

In 2009 the Mk2 Yaris has had a facelift with the external bits and new trim, and new engine and new gear box making it the Mk2 Phase 2.

Thanks for clearing that up Reece! ;) ....So the brand new model is the Mk3 (Phase 1) then like i said? :huh::lol:

Thanks for clearing that up Reece! ;) ....So the brand new model is the Mk3 (Phase 1) then like i said? :huh::lol:

No Mk3 yet? Same shape, just had facelifts. If a all new version comes out then that would be the Mk3...