Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is It Worth Putting Through My Insurance

louise74

My drivers radar is now set to extra cautious given the time of the year, my car is now away for repair and I have a Chevy Kalos as a courtesy car, already missing my Yaris the kalos is a horrible car and as someone who is vertically challenged I would go as saying that the driving position makes its dangerous to drive

Good to hear it's being sorted louise :thumbsup:

Chevy Kalos eh? Lucky you! It could have been a chevy matiz! :lol: :P

My drivers radar is now set to extra cautious given the time of the year, my car is now away for repair and I have a Chevy Kalos as a courtesy car, already missing my Yaris the kalos is a horrible car and as someone who is vertically challenged I would go as saying that the driving position makes its dangerous to drive

Good to hear it's being sorted louise :thumbsup:

Chevy Kalos eh? Lucky you! It could have been a chevy matiz! :lol: :P

Never thought of that, thanks for helping me see a positive in a what is frankly a pretty rubbish car, my sister had a Matiz I only drove it up the road and hated it

Hi Louise,

I have missed the recent posts on this thread but I am pleased to see that you appear to be finally getting somewhere. If, though, you feel that you do not get a reasonable service from your insurers I would recommend that you use the insurance section of the Consumer Forums website. There are lots of experienced contributors here who can prove to be very helpful. Good luck for a satisfactory resolution. ;)

Hi Louise,

I have missed the recent posts on this thread but I am pleased to see that you appear to be finally getting somewhere. If, though, you feel that you do not get a reasonable service from your insurers I would recommend that you use the insurance section of the Consumer Forums website. There are lots of experienced contributors here who can prove to be very helpful. Good luck for a satisfactory resolution. ;)

Thanks for that advice.

Victoria (my Yaris) comes home this afternoon. :yahoo:

Cars back and the overall cost of repairs was just over £1200

Did you go through your insurance after.

Yes I did couldn't of afforded that, will just have to shop around for insurance next year

Yes I did couldn't of afforded that, will just have to shop around for insurance next year

There are some good deals out there if you look I managed to insure my t - sport for £292.00 this year by swapping. The company I was with wanted £850.00.

I looked on all the price comparison sites and on every one marks and spencer came back as the cheapest and this is with my wife on a provisional licence, the company I was with wanted all that money and would not insure my wife.

I swap companies every year as this is the best way to get the best price as they offer introductory deals for new customers.

Happy hunting when you renew, hope you get a good deal.

There are some good deals out there if you look I managed to insure my t - sport for £292.00 this year by swapping. The company I was with wanted £850.00.

I looked on all the price comparison sites and on every one marks and spencer came back as the cheapest and this is with my wife on a provisional licence, the company I was with wanted all that money and would not insure my wife.

I swap companies every year as this is the best way to get the best price as they offer introductory deals for new customers.

Happy hunting when you renew, hope you get a good deal.

Many thanks for your advice

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links