Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yesterday Was Friday 13th

Bizarra

I didn't want to post that news in advance, being worried for the stress it might cause to nervous members :Jumpy: :lol2:

It is usually a good day for me & I look forward to it.

Yesterday, however, I caught the wingmirror of my car, slightly, while backing out of my garage. I popped it back into place, but now it will adjust up & down, only. It won't move from side to side. :( {Electric adjustment}.

Felt like going back to bed, but the rest of the day was uneventful :P

I can beat you both.... a central heating engineer came round to look at the boiler yesterday and he advised me to get a new one fitted :crybaby:

***** the current one is only 7 years old :eek:

" Oh yes " black friday my luck ran out at 1300hrs when a wagon tried to park behind me and took my drivers side rear end light cluster out along with leaving dents and re-aligning my rear boot door this is ironic as on the 22nd of last month the passenger side was hit and the same damaged occurred, my insurance company repaired the last damage now it needs to go back to bodyshop for repair yet again, latest damage was whilst vehicle was outside my home parked so no injuries involved.

Thank god for insurance.

I can beat you both.... a central heating engineer came round to look at the boiler yesterday and he advised me to get a new one fitted :crybaby:

Ouch ! Sorry to hear that :(

Mine is 30ish years old, gas fired, hot air system. The engineer has come a couple of times to do a service & can't believe it :o

If it ain't broke, don't fix it :D Besides, he reckons that a new one would be in the region of Euro 3k+ :o

Friday the 13th... it was my wedding anniversary (17 years :))

We got married on Friday 13th 1992.

Friday the 13th... it was my wedding anniversary (17 years :) )

Broke up with the girlfriend :( looks like its back to cars 100% now ,ah well have had more luc :lol: k with cars anyway

Broke up with the girlfriend :( looks like its back to cars 100% now ,ah well have had more luc :lol: k with cars anyway

Cars are far cheaper to run too :yes:

Would you mind telling us what type of boiler it is?

We have a near twenty year old floor standing gas boiler that works perfectly and never gives any trouble, but the energy saving authorities tell me that I should change it for a modern condensing boiler and that I would save £110 a year on my gas bills.

I am told that these modern boilers have limited life compared with traditional units and there seems little point in saving £110 a year if the boiler doesn't last long enough to recover the capital cost.

Cars are far cheaper to run too :yes:

Dont make as much noise either :lol:

Would you mind telling us what type of boiler it is?

We have a near twenty year old floor standing gas boiler that works perfectly and never gives any trouble, but the energy saving authorities tell me that I should change it for a modern condensing boiler and that I would save £110 a year on my gas bills.

I am told that these modern boilers have limited life compared with traditional units and there seems little point in saving £110 a year if the boiler doesn't last long enough to recover the capital cost.

It is a Gloworm so do not buy one of them :angry:

I didn't want to post that news in advance, being worried for the stress it might cause to nervous members :Jumpy: :lol2:

Yesterday, however, I caught the wingmirror of my car, slightly, while backing out of my garage. I popped it back into place, but now it will adjust up & down, only. It won't move from side to side. :( {Electric adjustment}.

O my God, it's Friday the 13th and you have lost the ability to spell stories.... :D :P :lol:

O my God, it's Friday the 13th and you have lost the ability to spell stories.... :D :P :lol:

:oops: Bad day all round then :( Must have had an attack of "Lack of concentration" :lol:

Should I go stand in the corner or write out 100 times "I must not spell stories incorrectly"? :nopity: :lol2:

Friday 13th was a great day for me.... travelled down to London and saw Muse at the O2 Arena! :D

Traffic was awful though, so maybe that was the unlucky part?

Friday the 13th... it was my wedding anniversary (17 years :))

Bet you cannot remember breaking two and a half mirrors Davy?? ;) :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links