Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Bushes

ninosport

Does anyone know where I can get rear bushes from?

Cheers

Do you mean axle bushes or the rubber insulators that the rear springs sit on?

I replaced the rubber insulators on my car, got them from the dealer, cost was £17.95 for them both.

TBH mate I dont know it was an advisory on my MOT and so it just says rear bushes starting to deteriorate. The guy said that theyll need changing within the next 8k miles.

You need to know which one's need changing then. Go back and ask them, maybe inspect them yourself aswell to make sure you not being ripped off. ;)

TBH mate I dont know it was an advisory on my MOT and so it just says rear bushes starting to deteriorate. The guy said that theyll need changing within the next 8k miles.

never i wouldn't worrie about it mate!!bet next year you will get the same advisory.toyota will take 3 hours labour to change the bushes due to having to remove the rear axle bleeding the brakes etc.not a hard job though.

never i wouldn't worrie about it mate!!bet next year you will get the same advisory.toyota will take 3 hours labour to change the bushes due to having to remove the rear axle bleeding the brakes etc.not a hard job though.

Serviced cars regular, i aint come across this problem yet,only the standard front anti roll bar bushes, but bushes can fail any time.

Im going to take it to HiQ in Skipton cause a guy from the Corolla Club on here works there and see what he says. Also going to take it to Toyota in Bradford cause I know a guy who works there and see what he says as well

as i said you'll find they have split slightly thats all and nothing to worrie about if you leave them you will get the same advisory next year,i have changed a few sets though.

i also service these cars a lot as i am a tlt for a toyota main dealer.