Toyota Owners Club - Toyota Forum Messages

Review Your Toyota

Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours, review your Toyota now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wiilm

Avensis Tyre Pressures

12 posts in this topic

for touring with no rear passengers but a lot of gear.

2004 T3-S, auto 1.8 hatchback

what do you recommend?

Mix of motorway and and short hop driving.

Should pressures be different for long haul cruising than for when mainly round town.

what do you recommend?

Should pressures be different for long haul cruising than for when mainly round town.

The pressure for all loads on both 16 and 17 inch is 2.2 bar or 32 psi for petrol engined cars.

Fitter

what do you recommend?

Hello, if you look on the drivers door centre pillar there is a sticker telling you all you need to know regarding tyre pressures but as in your other post if you leave the key in the ignition with the door open ... that beeping noise will get you again!!!! :lol: sorry couldn't resist that one. ;)

Pete.

I think it's higher than 32 for the rear when laden Fitter, usually different pressures for front and back.

Thanks Pete, I'll look on the door pillar

Bleep! bleep! :D

I think it's higher than 32 for the rear when laden Fitter, usually different pressures for front and back.

I'm glad to see you also have a sense of humour like me, it's always risky to try a funny comment ....... with me you can be assured it's all in ... "The best possible taste" as Kenny Everett would say. :yes:

Best regards as always Pete.

I'm glad to see you also have a sense of humour like me, it's always risky to try a funny comment ....... with me you can be assured it's all in ... "The best possible taste" as Kenny Everett would say. :yes:

Best regards as always Pete.

Hi Guys,

I have a T3x auto,and have noticed that if the tyre pressures are not correct on the front,the steering has a "wandering" feel to it.Never noticed it before on any other car I have had.

Cheers....Phil.

I realise that some models may be different but I have uploaded the tyre pressure chart for Avenis 2003-2009.

Fitter

post-66293-1259336335_thumb.jpg

Thank you but I don't know which models the different engine numbers refer to on that chart, where do I find this?

Thank you but I don't know which models the different engine numbers refer to on that chart, where do I find this?

The engine type is stamped onto the engine block on the right side(facing the engine) Yours is probably a 1AZ but all the petrol cars are the same pressures. The ones with a D in the identity are diesels.

Fitter

As long as mine are not flat at the bottom they will do for me.

Thanks Fitter.

The woman who I bought my car from had the rears at 65psi and the front at 55!!! The car felt horrible and you dont expect the tyres to be pumped so high! I thought there was something seriously wrong with the suspension!!