Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Last Year..

JappyBeast

Me and my friend Charlene have booked a bit of time off round the time that JAE is on this year (July24/25th).

What I was wondering was, can you go on the friday evening rather than getting up early on the saturday and sitting in traffic all morning?

I would rather be there Fri/Sat/Sun. (this might help jimlad too)

What happened last year?

WE all got drunk and they tried to push my car to park it in line as I was asleep the next morning.. only to put the steering lock on and totally get in the way of everyone :lol: sorry guys :bye::lol:

I'll be going for the entire weekend!!! best show I've ever been too!!! :thumbsup:

I was with IMOC .. Got there mid afternoon Friday, got the tent up and then got a few other peeps I know to park up in the same area ..

Got hammered and left Sunday lunchtime ..

Me and em are cheating, travelling down on the friday....but staying in a Travelodge friday night :P

Looks to be a huge weekend for TOC judging by the interset shown.

Im a JAE virgin and I can't wait

Ahh, last year, I planned to be there the fri/sat/sun..

I booked thurs and fri off work..

But and important customer needed to see me on the Friday, so with a full car, and the missues, (and in a suit) went to the meeting first, then up to JAE..

As for the sunday, well i had a funeral to attend on the monday, so had to leave early...

But still was a great weekend..

You can even go on Friday afternoon.

Last year there was a convoy from the south, who I met up with at the Northampton services on the Friday afternoon.

You can then unpack your things and have an on site curry and relax.

I will do my usual thing and visit each day (as I live nearby).

If a litlle old nissan is hidden on the stand (if no toyota by then) I'll come along....

Friday morning up to set tent up and find decent place to hide car, tent up, drink and laugh ***** off.....

Last year was superb so see if we can iumprove on it this year

If a litlle old nissan is hidden on the stand (if no toyota by then) I'll come along....

Friday morning up to set tent up and find decent place to hide car, tent up, drink and laugh ***** off.....

Last year was superb so see if we can iumprove on it this year

dont forget your duvet :lol:

superb last year,

hopefully this year will be even better,

lets all pray for no rain though :wacko:

hmm lend me a hand... wasnt that ryans words last year?

:P

I got the cars lined up and moved some of the tents didn't I, and I think I was one of the first to welcome all members to the pitch if I remember correctly.....

As for the Duvet, Ken as assured me I will be able to get my duvet back at JAE this year with photographic evidence of all the places it has visited over the previous 12 months !!!!!

i'll b there on fri wit ma mate, and will help organise if u want as im sortin the yaris' out that will be there,

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

I have the friday off Also Andy... So, I'll zoom down Thurday night/early Friday morning. Meet up with you, then head there.

Come friday mate and we can have a 3 MR2 convoy!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links