Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jap Meet, Every Month, Nw Area

-T- Sport

I know this may be a bit far out for some of you.. but it may interest others.

Every month, Second Monday of that month in fact, there's a Jap meet held at a place called Mascrat Manor, Just off the M6. Back-end of Warrington.

There's a great pub that do 2 for £10 meals and serve food until 21:30.

Details:

Juniper Lane

Manchester Road

Woolston

Warrington

Cheshire

WA3 6DR

I tend to get there around 20:00, but there's plenty of people there before hand. Last month we managed to get 3 'Rollas and a Celica to turn up, along with other random GT4's, Starlets and various other 'Yotas that were already there!

The next one is on the 14th Dec. So it'll probably be a tad cold.. but hey.. that's what the pub is for. ;)

Get your names down if you feel like popping over to say hello! and if you just fancy turning up on the night, you can't really miss my Bright red Rolla with White Wheels.

Cheers

This may be of interest to those Northern Members wanting to attend a meet! ;)

I understand that it is a general Jap Car meet..................(Not specifically organised by TOC)

This may be of interest to those Northern Members wanting to attend a meet! ;)

I understand that it is a general Jap Car meet..................(Not specifically organised by TOC)

Correct.

This meet has been running for years! Sometime last year the management of the pub decided it was getting too busy and capped the meets. After a few months they realised how much money they were losing out on and brought it back.

Atm it's still alot smaller than it used to be but you do still get a good 30-40 cars turning up. Hondas, Nissans, Mazdas and lets not forget the Toyotas! Though obviously it may be quieter this time of the yeardue to the coldness. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yet another bump...

Monday 8th February. 8PM-ish, anybody interested?

In the exact place as stated in the first post. It's a family pub with a decent sized car park. We usually go straight to the back of the car park.

Well? Anybody yet? ;)

I shall be there... rain or.... dark? lol..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yup. :)

I'll be there on Monday. Anybody else?

• 4 weeks later...

Monday 10th May! Anybody? :)

Monday 10th May! Anybody? :)

Yep :thumbsup: Nick might come along as a passenger after seeing some of his mates starlets when I took some photos last time.