Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm A Celebrity...

Nicola

poor garrick! tsk tsk!

Steve,

Garrick was actually the one who made me watch it (as I had never seen the show before, knowing it was rubbish). Sadly it was always on at dinner time and there was no better alternative.

I can't get that stupid tune out of my head now.

Sorry, I didnt watch "Im a z-list Celebrity and I want some media exposure.."

Its just useless has-beens trying to revive their career or sell an autobiography...

Utter :censor:

Its just useless has-beens trying to revive their career or sell an autobiography...

agree with Ian

Andre should have been drowned at birth in my opinion, you just know hes gonna try and resurrect his poor and terrible singing with a new single

And you know its all about shameless self-publicity when Jordan gets involved.

Heres a woman who got famous by taking her clothes off on Page 3... and stayed there by getting 'enlargement' just to keep getting work..

When that dried up, or more honestly, we had all seen everything and got bored, she started sleeping with famous people like footballers... she even slept with Gareth Gates apparently! I can see it now "ooh this pop idol is doing well, ill sleep with one of them and sell it to the papers, that will get me back in the headlines!"

What was this i heard about an autobiography!!! thats going to be interesting NOT!!!

"Well, i took my clothes off in-front of a camera, had a couple of boob-jobs, then slept with this long list of semi-famous people...".. YAWN!!! I'd rather read an autobiography by one of my neighbours.. at least they've done something with their lives!

Well, i took my clothes off in-front of a camera, had a couple of boob-jobs, then slept with this long list of semi-famous people..... YAWN!!! I'd rather read an autobiography by one of my neighbours.. at least they've done something with their lives!

didn't know you'd had a boob job Ian

Oh come on, stop the hating on celebrity jungle.

Fact of the matter is, it's the been the best reality TV show ever aired in the UK.

There's never been a reality tv show watched and covered with such interest in the UK, it had incredible viewing figures all the way though and on the final night 17million tuned in to watch it. That's 60-70% of the population.

Previous 'I'm a celebritiy's have been slightly mundane, however I thought this one hit the spot brilliantly.

They had some genius's working behind the scenes to get that brilliant mix of personalities together, the music was fantastic all the way through, editing was good, the trials were entertaining. Ant & Dec are hillarious, Mark & Tara did an ok job (they're not really necessary but it's something to watch after it's finished isn't it).

I think it's funny, all the builders at work pretend they don't watch it :lol: then they let it slip accidentally.. 'did you see it last night?... yea... jordan to win' etc.

Regards to Peter Andre, come on there's no harm in the guy! he's too honest and naive for his own good though, but just a bit of an idiot. Plus I can't wait for insania to be released properly :lol::lol::lol:

Jordan... well, yea... agree with fidgits. There is tragedy behind her story though, and I did feel sympathetic for her at the start of the show. As it rolled forward though I liked her less & less.

Johnny Rotten was awesome :lol: bit of a let down the way he left though :(

Oh... and they're not z-list celebrities anymore are they fidgits? :P not with 70% of the population tuning in to watch them :eek:

To be honest I don't think there'll be a reality TV show/series to top that particular celebrity jungle just gone.

sam

'Johnny Rotten was awesome bit of a let down the way he left though '

Ah but did you expect any different. Walking off and p**sing people off was the obvious Anarchic route and as we know:- Johnny is an Anarchist

Johnny is an Antichrist

He knows what he wants, an he knows how to get it.

an he wants to destroy passers by!!

:D :D :lol:

Correctamondo, but the reason i like it : Should be called "I'm a celebrity, making a complete ***** out of myself, take the p**s outta me!

Utter  :censor:

Correctamondo, but the reason i like it : Should be called "I'm a celebrity, making a complete ***** out of myself, take the p**s outta me!

The censored word above means a male chicken, which is what i meant all along, so why censor it?

so you're saying you liked it then jimma! :D :P

and Johnny is not an anarchist, he's anything but!

He wants to be the establishment!

The real reason he left is becuase he would have been a let down to his fans, he's a hero to them! ....oh and he couldn't bare losing to Jordan either. :D

I think the real genius of that show is that alot of people... whether they liked it or not... DID sit down to watch it. Even if they said they 'hated' it, but sat down to watch it.. on some sub concious level they were enjoying it!

That's why the builders made me laugh :) 'nah i don't watch that drivel, it's for idiots!'......'did u see lord brocket last night groping all the girls??!'

:D

even tho i watched some of it i still think it was pure rubbish TV to be honest. actually watched it while lying in bed in which case it always succeded with providing me with a good nite sleep

jonny should have won, his comments on jordan being a page 3 baloon were classic! top man