Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2zz-ge Engine

scott5

dose any one no any good places to buy a 2zz-ge engine from ? or no if any one is selling one ??

thanks scott

I believe Fensport can provide one.

Actually. I just checked.. it's a bare engine that needs a rebuilt due to bent valves. £400.

Erm, Infact. Just found another part of the site.

They do have one.

"1 x complete Engine 2zz-ge with all ancillaries, gearbox, Loom & ecu, linkages mounts etc only 13,000 miles: £2500.00"

They do have one.

"1 x complete Engine 2zz-ge with all ancillaries, gearbox, Loom & ecu, linkages mounts etc only 13,000 miles: £2500.00"

thanks mate didnt realise they had engine. mm not sure on the engine with bent valves may need to much head work. and the full engine is a possabilty thats wat am looking for :D thank mate :thumbsup:

They do have one.

any one else no ware to buy a 2zz-ge engine ?? fensport dont have any engine left there all sold :(???

fensports one was a good deal 2500 is not to steep when you consider you get all the parts with it. Also while its all out and open go for stronger valves and springs you wont regret it later. Then be as mean as you want. If i had a garage to do the work i would take the time out to remove the head and throw some stronger valves in there simply to keep that bottom end strong when i track the car.

Seeing as youll be buying a new engine im sure you can take 2 weeks out to just chuck some stronger components in there.

Onto a more important point alot of the engines on eBay are on a part ex basis you give them ur old damaged engine and they give you a recon. They wont however give you the manifolds, ecu, etc Just the bare head and block most of the time. Thats where the costs add up with the 1200 quid eBay ones. Non the less look for a breaking t-sport and grab it from there, Theres alot of written off t-sports :(

fensports one was a good deal 2500 is not to steep when you consider you get all the parts with it. Also while its all out and open go for stronger valves and springs you wont regret it later. Then be as mean as you want. If i had a garage to do the work i would take the time out to remove the head and throw some stronger valves in there simply to keep that bottom end strong when i track the car.

Seeing as youll be buying a new engine im sure you can take 2 weeks out to just chuck some stronger components in there.

Onto a more important point alot of the engines on ebay are on a part ex basis you give them ur old damaged engine and they give you a recon. They wont however give you the manifolds, ecu, etc Just the bare head and block most of the time. Thats where the costs add up with the 1200 quid ebay ones. Non the less look for a breaking t-sport and grab it from there, Theres alot of written off t-sports :(

yeah fensports was a bargain to me for what you got but e-mailed nd there all gone. yeah i was just looking at them on eBay and i think all them are exchange units. iv found a few breakers whit corolla and celicas so fingers crossed. i dont want to do a part exchange as am keeping the 1.4 in the car to run about in till iv spend a lil bit of money on the 1.8 engine take a few weeks of wok and fit it all.

thanks for the info farhanali89 :thumbsup:

Mate the best thing would be to get the cylinder head going on eBay...its going cheap an as its just the head you can get all the necessary parts like pistons valves etc.. yourself and it may be worth looking it uograding the parts you put in as farhan said.

Mate the best thing would be to get the cylinder head going on ebay...its going cheap an as its just the head you can get all the necessary parts like pistons valves etc.. yourself and it may be worth looking it uograding the parts you put in as farhan said.

but ill need a block as well as the block will be diffrent to the cylinder head or am i wrong?? if the head will fit to my block and all i have to do is change the bottom end parts happys days i will buy that cylinder head i seen on eBay and upgrade it as farhan said :D

Mate the best thing would be to get the cylinder head going on ebay...its going cheap an as its just the head you can get all the necessary parts like pistons valves etc.. yourself and it may be worth looking it uograding the parts you put in as farhan said.

but ill need a block as well as the block will be diffrent to the cylinder head or am i wrong?? if the head will fit to my block and all i have to do is change the bottom end parts happys days i will buy that cylinder head i seen on eBay and upgrade it as farhan said :D

I'm fairly sure it won't fit and even if it did this would be a VERY expensive way of going about an engine swap!

Think of all of the things that are missing: cams, rocker shafts, rocker arms, valves, valve springs, shims, vvt controller, ocvs, VVTL ocv housing, hoses, wires, header, intake mani, throttle body, ect ect ect ect...... that's well over £1000 in just what i've named specifically and the list goes on and on and thats just the head and bits around it.

If i were you i would try to find a rear end write off corolla/celica t-sport and buy it outright, then take everything you need from the donor car then strip and sell what's left over. Would be far easier and cheaper imho.

Sounds very expensive considering you could pick up a decent pre-facelift for around 4k, i'd posted on a similar post a while back.

How are you going to mate a 2ZZGE with a 5 speed gear box? :) Could have amusing results.

Sounds very expensive considering you could pick up a decent pre-facelift for around 4k, i'd posted on a similar post a while back.

How are you going to mate a 2ZZGE with a 5 speed gear box? :) Could have amusing results.

yeah but 4K to just rip peverything out it lol.. am looking for a crashed one but engine nd that still gd if possable lol .. well yeah the ratios might be short but phoniex tunng in america done just that with a 5 speed from a 1zz nd put it on a 2zz and said it was gd for quarter mile. if its to short get a 6 speed lol no afence but gearboxes on corolla are no bother to take out or put in.

I'm fairly sure it won't fit and even if it did this would be a VERY expensive way of going about an engine swap!

Think of all of the things that are missing: cams, rocker shafts, rocker arms, valves, valve springs, shims, vvt controller, ocvs, VVTL ocv housing, hoses, wires, header, intake mani, throttle body, ect ect ect ect...... that's well over £1000 in just what i've named specifically and the list goes on and on and thats just the head and bits around it.

If i were you i would try to find a rear end write off corolla/celica t-sport and buy it outright, then take everything you need from the donor car then strip and sell what's left over. Would be far easier and cheaper imho.

yeah it prob would be :)

i have a t-sport which is a write off more or less but it still drives as it wasnt hit on the front engine has only 65k on it a just had it serviced before the accident with the main dealer!! in the process of buying it back from the insurance co so hopefully wont be to long now if that helps? most of the car is intact also

i have a t-sport which is a write off more or less but it still drives as it wasnt hit on the front engine has only 65k on it a just had it serviced before the accident with the main dealer!! in the process of buying it back from the insurance co so hopefully wont be to long now if that helps? most of the car is intact also

thanks mate how much would you be looking for engine nd box and loom ?? its a possablity depends waiting on an e-mail from sum1 thats also breaking a t-sport

thanks mate how much would you be looking for engine nd box and loom ?? its a possablity depends waiting on an e-mail from sum1 thats also breaking a t-sport

2500 for the lot ill even take it out for you so all u need to do is pick it up,that is if the insurance company lets me they seem somewhat reluctant??

2500 for the lot ill even take it out for you so all u need to do is pick it up,that is if the insurance company lets me they seem somewhat reluctant??

thats wat i need but only prob is findin time to get to ireland. but plzz let me no if u do get it back nd i will see wat i can do to get over :D