Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Add-ons For Ps3

balli hi

Hi guys

I'm planning to buy my son Dan a PS3 250GB console & games bundle in the next few days for christmas , i would like your oppinions on which or if any of these add-ons would be worth having or not , i've already decided that a Speedlink ControllerConverter ( convert PS2 Controller to PS3 ) priced at £5.99 from play.com would be a sensible add-on and i know dan would find the screaming skull protective mask cover really cool , Priced at £ 6.97 , but what of the others in this list of 12 http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/conso...3-owners-653602 ,or anything else , would in your oppinions be a good or essential add-on , for the basic PS3 bundle .... Cheers

I'm not a gamer so know nothing about the subject , but can see from the topics in the gaming section that a fair few of you are , so c'mon guys any advice ? ..... for instance does anyone know if this , geotech real triggers for PS3 http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/...tml?source=9593 is worth getting , also one of the games in the bundle i'm looking at is COD , Modern Warfare 2 , its one of the games on Dans christmas list , just wondering if its suitable for an 11 year old , ect ect

Just a second controller is all I've ever needed, I bought a decent HDMi Cable too. Failing that a bigger HDD (Although I am nowhere where near filling my 80gb one)

The remote keyboard looks like the only one that would interest me, but I like "official" stuff, plus a Logitech DiNovo Mini covers both PS3 and media PCs

Thanks for that info charlie :cheers:

Dan already has a PS2 which is why iv'e orderd a speedlink controller coverter to convert one of his PS2 controllers to a PS3 , the bundle i have ordered from play.com comes with a wireless controller , just wondering if wireless controllers are any good , any known faults ect .

No problems with mine at all :thumbsup:

They have not had much use though to be fair.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links