Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Headlights - Thankyou Toyota! Yipee

peanutome

Had my 2005 Avensis for 6 months now and love it, BUT, the headlamps are CR*P on dip beam. Took it for its 90,000 mile service, at 86,000 miles, and complained about the lights. Having read about the extended warranty etc etc on here I thought I would see what happened before playing warranty cards!

Service done and report said that beam pattern was poor and so was output, and the result??????????

Car booked in for tomorrow to have two new headlamps fitted under warranty - YIPEEE maybe I will be able to see again!

The headlights are almost the worst of any car I have owned, lets hope they will be lovely after tomorrow!

Thankyou Toyota!

David

Had my 2005 Avensis for 6 months now and love it, BUT, the headlamps are CR*P on dip beam. Took it for its 90,000 mile service, at 86,000 miles, and complained about the lights. Having read about the extended warranty etc etc on here I thought I would see what happened before playing warranty cards!

Service done and report said that beam pattern was poor and so was output, and the result??????????

Car booked in for tomorrow to have two new headlamps fitted under warranty - YIPEEE maybe I will be able to see again!

The headlights are almost the worst of any car I have owned, lets hope they will be lovely after tomorrow!

Thankyou Toyota!

David

Do not build your hopes up that it will improve your dipped beam very much !!every Toyota I have owned in the last few years the dipped beam has been very poor and to be honest on dark country roads dangerous !!

The previous avensis had a problem with bulbs melting in there holders and were replaced under warranty and the bulb holders replaced with metal ones I believe .

I asked my dealership to check my beams on my new Verso as the dipped lights were so poor on the car .!! I asked if I could replace the dipped bulbs with better ones and was told it invalidate the warranty

I have to balance this by saying that the headlights on my Nissan Primera were shocking, the headlights on my Avensis (2001 model) were supurb in comparison!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links