Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fog Lights

overthetop

Are the foglights fitted to the 2006-2008 Avensis adjustable as mine do not reach beyond 30 - 35 feet?

I know they are supposed to be pretty low so as not to cause glare to oncoming drivers but mine are so low as to be of no help to me either.

One source of information I found suggested turning a screw clockwise to raise and then also immediately afterwards said turn the screw clockwise to lower the foglight. I could try it both ways if only I could find the b***** screw!

:(

thanks for any help in advance

Are the foglights fitted to the 2006-2008 Avensis adjustable as mine do not reach beyond 30 - 35 feet?

I know they are supposed to be pretty low so as not to cause glare to oncoming drivers but mine are so low as to be of no help to me either.

One source of information I found suggested turning a screw clockwise to raise and then also immediately afterwards said turn the screw clockwise to lower the foglight. I could try it both ways if only I could find the b***** screw!

:(

thanks for any help in advance

Hope the upload will help.

Fitter

post-66293-1260609394_thumb.jpg

To overthetop.

Adjuster for your car fog lamps presuming it is the same as the MKII 03/04/05(06?) model is at the front of the lamp. White plastic adjuster for phillips screwdriver allows you lower or raise the lights. Just fitted kit from Parts-King. And if you can access professional beam setter they should be off-set to the left by 1.2 degrees.

Regards, Beagh.

To overthetop.

Sorry. I just noticed attachment from "Fitter" & the adjuster is in a differnet position to pre 06 face-lift cars.

Regards, Beagh.

To overthetop.

Sorry. I just noticed attachment from "Fitter" & the adjuster is in a differnet position to pre 06 face-lift cars.

Regards, Beagh.

That's OK.

The adjuster is as per picture attached by Fitter. Turn it clockwise to raise the beam.

You need to raise the front of the car by at least 4" first to enable getting your head under the apron.

BE SURE THE CAR IS FULLY SUPPORTED WHEN CARRYING OUT THIS PROCEDURE!!!

To access the adjuster you need a long screwdriver and torch! A right pain!!!

Then it is a another drive down the road at night to see what effect the adjustment had.

I found 1/4 turn of screw represented about a 1" raising of the beam at 10 feet.

B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links