Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Servicing Costs?

M4cc45

Hi,

Basically as in topic. I need a full service done on my Toyota Avensis 2004 TSpirit 2.0D (if the model makes a difference). I was thinking of taking it to Toyota as I need the parking sensors fixed (I've checked the wiring and can't find anything sadly so it's a Toyota jobby).

Does anyone know the rough costs of this? I have a feeling the credit card will come in handy!

M.

Servicing costs are down to the individual dealership. Toyota set a number of minutes/hours to do each job but the hourly rate is for the dealer to set. I have seen rates from £40 per hour up to a whopping £80 per hour :eek:

Make sure you ring around a couple of dealers before making a booking for the work to be completed, rates can and do vary wildly even if in the same general region :yes:

Good luck :thumbsup:

Its a good idea to phone round local Toyota dealers and get a price for the cost of the service as prices can and do vary from dealer to dealer for the same service !!.

Also some dealers offer a discounted service for Toyota's over 3 years old and the older the Toyota is the bigger the discount !!

Regarding the sensors what is the problem ?? a local auto electrician may be cheaper to repair the sensors

Phoenix999 just beat me to it ! but great minds think a like :D

Well it beeps then stays on - I'm going to give them a good clean but the error message says to visit a Toyota garage obviosuly if they're charging £80 a hour I won't be visiting them!

You need to check that there is no dirt or anything stuck in the sensor as this would cause the problem

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links