Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

S D Card Reader

GIDDLEPIN

I wanted a cheap SD card reader so I ordered this from eBay (the card is just for reference)

Reader002.jpg

After waiting the maximum 22 working days for it to turn up I was about to give a negative feedback on the supplier but before I could they emailed me asking if I would please complete the feedback to which I replied

I have received a request to leave feedback for this itemSDHC SD USB2.0 Memory Card Reader 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB.

I have been waiting for the item for the maximum time period of postage and as it hasn't arrived any feedback would not be favourable.

Regards

then I got this by return.....

if your shipping address is right and you can not receive the item,maybe have something problem in the shipping.but anyhow,i must solve this problem,i want to full refund you and resend the new item to you, it is ok? i am a new ebay seller,i really need your help,thanks

i hope we can exchange the positive feedback.thanks

Then after another reply from me this was received on the 12th of December

so sorry you don't receive the item and so sorry give you a lot of trouble.i

really sent the item to you. i don't know why you can not receive the item,are

you sure your shipping address is:

Well today I got a package sent by what I must assume was by first class air mail from Hong Kong in it was the Card reader in the picture

The cost of this item including postage.................................... £0.06p :eek:

[

I feel quite ripped off now - got one of these from Poundland not too long ago! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links