Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E12 Corolla Centre Air Vent Surround

blingers

Hi guys! an aussie TOC member here :) I just joined this forum and i must say, its more developed than the aus version with plenty of sponsors!

I love the interior of the euro spec e12 corollas. In particular the air vents :D hence i'm looking for the centre fascia like this:

wi222x.jpg

is anyone selling this part?

cheers

• Like 1

Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

Options for that part are to look on the UK eBay site for a Corolla being broken....

Or message Parts King on here... our friendly dealer that offers members a discount ;)

Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

Options for that part are to look on the UK eBay site for a Corolla being broken....

Or message Parts King on here... our friendly dealer that offers members a discount ;)

thanks mate!

Oh and get some pics up of your motor.... looks good in white! :drool:

Oh and get some pics up of your motor.... looks good in white! :drool:
off topic sorry, car looks lovely lad, what is it 1.8, you should throw up a few photos

Great minds! :lol:

facelift sportivo looks amazing in white.

I will get you the part number for that surround, might be better to ask manbing as i recall when he fitted his double din he ordered the original toyota one from america which is the same as your heater vents without the signs. So he should have that one in the photo spare as our uk ones are a bit tight and wont allow you to fit double din units.

thanks for the replies guys

my rolla is a "fake" sportivo :( ... its a 1zz-fe with a aus sportivo bodykit. i really like the kits you guys have, they bulk up the corollas as opposed to wearing a skirt :D i'll post a few pics soon

facelift sportivo looks amazing in white.

I will get you the part number for that surround, might be better to ask manbing as i recall when he fitted his double din he ordered the original toyota one from america which is the same as your heater vents without the signs. So he should have that one in the photo spare as our uk ones are a bit tight and wont allow you to fit double din units.

yeah i came across a thread on the surround and i think the part number is 55406-02070-B0 (common type) i got from toyodiy: http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_E_2005_TOYO...NKW_5501.4.html

let me know if thats correct :D

thanks for the kind words :)

i found a few used surrounds but the slot for the headunit is not recessed. which model of the euro e12 corollas has the trim im after? they seem pretty rare?

i got a quote from parts-king but its out of my budget :)

i found a few used surrounds but the slot for the headunit is not recessed. which model of the euro e12 corollas has the trim im after? they seem pretty rare?

i got a quote from parts-king but its out of my budget :)

Yeah, i remember when i got mine for my car, i could of smack the sales guy with what he quoted me, but i still got it :lol:

• 4 years later...

I am brand new here too... and I am desperately looking for the E12 vent Fascia as well. Would Parts King still be able to help? I am having no luck on eBay. :-(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links