Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Yaris 1.4 Diesel Chip Kit

Parts-King

Lindop Toyota have a small quantity of digital diesel chip kits suitable for the 1.4 Diesel Aygo, Auris and Yaris models

Normal price £129..............Special price £99

We only have a limited supply, easy to fit with 2 year warranty

PM Me for details

Kingo :thumbsup:

ECU remap is much better than those crapy boxes!

The digital chip kits are Toyota approved and will not void your warranty..................An ECU remap may render your warranty void!

Are you sure about it ?

There's not only 1 box in the world that is aproved by toyota japan, except those made by TTE(toyota sports), but those are not anymore available.

You can contact toyota japan and see for yourself.

Plus, this crapy boxes, only increase fueling, wich if the worst thing you can do to the engine.

But since this site has became a seeling spot, good luck!

Are you sure about it ?

There's not only 1 box in the world that is aproved by toyota japan, except those made by TTE(toyota sports), but those are not anymore available.

You can contact toyota japan and see for yourself.

Plus, this crapy boxes, only increase fueling, wich if the worst thing you can do to the engine.

But since this site has became a seeling spot, good luck!

Why is overfueling the worst thing you can do to an engine?

Just to confirm

Our tuning boxes are NOT genuine Toyota kits but are manufactured in Germany for us. They are NOT some cheapo overfuelling gizzmo that you can buy off internet auction sites. Those cheap boxes fool the engine into thinking the engine is running colder than it is, ours doesnt do that!

ECU re-maps are always better by there very nature, however, compare the prices of a re-map to a tuning box, most people with a 1.4 would not invest the money required for a re-map, it would be too expensive

Have just ordered one.

Will report back on results when fitted.

Have just ordered one.

Will report back on results when fitted.

and.............we do offer a full 30 day money back offer if you are not happy with the product :thumbsup:

Well: ordered it.

Received next day.

Eventually after 1 phone call worked out where to fit it - it is obvious when you start removing wires from the common rail .. but I was only looking..

After 3 minutes fitting, started up and drove - only 6 miles as very cold here with ice.

First impressions:

Idle? the same.

Pulling away? the same.

Acceleration from 1500rpm: noticeably faster.

Much more urgent and immediate throttle response.

Obviously quite a bit more power. Noise when warm? No change.

So far so good.

Wait a month for fuel consumption /other feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
Any updates Madasa?

Going well. We have had VERY low temperatures: last Wednesday night -17C and most nights -5C.. and freezing during the day..

Lots of short runs so fuel consumption - as you would expect - is lousy.. But I would think that is solely due to the weather.

The extra power is there.. I just cannot use it at present as all side roads are ungritted and hard packed snow.. so it's trickle along in low gear/low revs.

The tuning box seems to make no difference to tractability .. and yes performance improvement is noticeable..

But if I attempted to use it at present I would end up on the pavement or in a hedge... (I have standard tyres but no real traction issues unlike RWD car drivers - think BMW/Mercs and wide tyred FWD - think Audi - which are basically left by their owners until the main roads are cleared)..

(I can still run in this weather though: human traction with trail shoes is OK)..

Sorry for diverting off topic but happy so far: just not much to say)

Update

With better weather have now completed 470 miles and refilled tank.

Fuel consumption: averaged 57mpg (mainly short journeys). In line with 3 year average: no change.

Acceleration: greatly improved.

Torque from c 1700rpm: noticeably better.

Noise: no change.

Smoke: none.

A success.