Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Owners Manual Wanted

constantinos

Hi All

Few days ago i bought a used Toyota IQ and the owners manual is missing.

Can anyone suugest me a site which i can buy it or download it?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot for your help but the owners manual which you send me is in Japanese language.

I am looking for english owners manual.

post-78587-1261505556_thumb.jpg

What are they telling you: its not allowed to have ANY roofload on top of the iQ. Zero - nada ---

This is in the brief instruction for iQ UK! :!Removed!:

Thank you for buying an iQ. We trust this Brief Guide will enable you to become familiar with

your vehicle’s basic operations and assist you in enjoying your vehicle.

This Brief Guide does not replace or substitute the Owner’s Manual, which you will find in the

vehicle’s glove compartment. It is important that you review the full Owner’s Manual as well as

any further supplementary manuals as this will allow you to familiarise yourself with the

operating and safety instructions and to handle the vehicle within its limitations.

Please read all documents in your pack as this will ensure you get maximum performance from

your car and learn about related services offered.

Your Centre and everyone at Toyota wish you many years of enjoyable driving in your new iQ.

NB: All information contained in this Brief Guide are current at the time of printing. Toyota

reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.

Glove compartment??? In UK it is an Option! :censor:

I am sure that the handbook is a part of the car so when a dealer sells you a car it MUST have a handbook as well as the reg. documents. Sure that is the case in u/k, don't know if same in EU country? B)

Yes is the same in every EU country but because the car is considered as used the agent cannot provide me an owners manual.

The brief introduction is very useful but if anyone can help me in order to find the owners manual i will be very happy.

Thank you all for the help.

Yes is the same in every EU country but because the car is considered as used the agent cannot provide me an owners manual.

The brief introduction is very useful but if anyone can help me in order to find the owners manual i will be very happy.

Thank you all for the help.

The Aygo manual is available, according to this thread on the Aygo forum, perhaps you could try Kingo for a quote on an IQ one?

Maybe your other dealer was wrong and there IS a part number for an IQ manual.

(Kingo contributes to the Toyota forums and is a Toyota parts expert.If you search the forum you should be able to find his personal message address.)

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=105349

• 4 years later...

Thanks a lot for your help but the owners manual which you send me is in Japanese language.

I am looking for english owners manual.

I'm having the same problem, but in German Language (my car is imported). I wonder if anybody could have an English version???

Please!!! :help2:

Hi Tarquin,

Life is hard!!

By chance do you know what is the lamp that uses IQ to illuminate the interior? The original is terrible and I would like to replace it for one better (LED)

Thanks.

It is a 1/4 surface mount LED mounted on a circuit board with associated components. You cannot simply upgrade it. You need to find a 3watt LED that you can mount and calculate the required resistor and a place to mount it. Here is one i have modified

David.

post-109788-0-34271400-1393345092_thumb.

There are many options... cheap / led / on/of push

I use this on the rear door... cheap / Battery driven / even a remote (never used that)..

Here: DSC_0475_zpsaa9a4fb0.jpg

or such a cheap one:

binnenverlichting-auto-3-_zps1449cc3a.jp

or this one:

verlichting-2-_zps9fc693a2.jpg

Great Sweet Dentist!!

Thanks for the options, but first i want to see what you IQ owners have done to the original interior light...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links