Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Wheels For The 1.3 Sr 2000

D0ughnut

Hi sadly my Yaris has just failed its MOT, i hit a huge pot hole a couple of months back and it seems like its distorted the inside of my wheel so i now need to replace it.

I have a 2000 V reg 1.3 SR Yaris, it currently has the original alloy wheels on with the SR Badge in the middle of them. I have no idea how much they cost to buy. I was wondering if anyone knows if i order replacements from toyota if they will be the same, or if anyone out there knows where i could buy some, i don't mind if there second hand. I have considered changing them to other alloys but then i would have to pay the insurance premium and i actually like the look of the originals.

Many Thanks

Bad luck mate :(

Keep looking on e-bay for SR wheels. There's sometimes a few sets on there and i've seen them sold seperate aswell.

Failing that, you could fit some T-Sport alloys as these are the same fitment.

I will agree that the standard SR wheels are very nice, that's why i never changed mine! B)

Good luck. ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links