Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Club Forum?

Russko

I can't believe that TOC! gets auto-changed to TOC. That would be an incredibly petty thing to do.

<edit>Wow! It does! Would some lovely TOC admin person care to explain?

Angus

Where is the christmas spirit gentleman? :hug:

All is sorted now and I thank both forums for their help and support ;)

I think maybe we should all discuss it at the next meet over a warm glass of mulled wine? :P

Looks like there might be a problem validating the account so have dropped you a PM as I'm membership secretary on the club in question

If you guys can't get things working on your own forum don't you think it a little cheeky using a FREE site to conduct your business?

Toyota Owners Club is available to all for sharing information and knowledge without a fee, we don't charge members for their input and certainly don't charge others for reading their input.

It would be appreciated if you have log in issues with another forum you solve the problem on your contribution based site and not on here

Thanks ;)

I have been a member on here for over 4 years & although I don't manage to get on here that often I do think it is a bit rude to answer like that.

What was posted was a polite request Phil, if you want to read anything else into it then that is your privilege.

I could have just sent a PM to the member concerned but wanted to be open about it & that was obviously wrong!!!!

Conducting another clubs buisness on another forum is not really on and I'm sure that it would NOT happen on any other forum

So as a member of this club I cant help a fellow member out even if it is a problem with another club?

Helping members with problems related to this club is fine, helping OUR members to boost another club is against most clubs T&C's

I remember at JAE last year I stayed the Sunday night with a couple of club members & someone from another club had engine problems which a mate of his (he made on the day) offered to help fix his engine. As there was nothing we could do we offered them drinks & somewhere for a warm. Are you saying if you were in the same situation you would have refused to help???

I made bacon sandwiches for MANY other club members and let those without facilities use ours at this years JAE and will do again next year

We are all car enthusiasts at the end of the day so if a member has a problem why cant a member from another club, also a member of this one, help resolve the situation no matter what position he might hold in the other club

Yes we are all enthusiast with a choice of using any site out there on the internet but we should have some consideration and sense of fair play when using those forums.

I think a group hug is in order.

Celica Club and TOC are both well respected Jap Car clubs, being a member of both is not a sin.

On Celica Club we discuss far more the Toyota Motor cars, no matter if it's PC, Health or other matters of life.

The season of good will to all men etc.

I'd also like to know why TOC are so insecure that they have to change CC UK to TOC!.

I am member on both here and TOC! (SEXY GT-R) Hi Red lol. And I love both clubs, for very different reasons.

I was a memember on there when I had KITT and I am once more looking to get a celica for next year and it's CC that I will be turning to for all relelvent info. For celica based knowledge they are they best. Plus many members on TOC celica forum are members on CC. :D

Lets hope all is well soon.x B)

I'm a member of both and each are a great place to belong to. And lets not forget NC ;)

I'm very surprised at your negative response, GIDDLEPIN

I have been a member of most Toyota/Celica based forums from 'day one' of owning a Celica and have posted and hopefully, 'helped', on all of them to a certain extent

Put it like this, if Russko's situation was reversed and he was a C-Cuk member having trouble joining TOC, I would have advised and acted exactly the same

If this help has to be conducted via PM's, then it's starting to become a very sad world and not a very nice TOC forum

The worst thing is, is that I personally asked a senior C-Cuk Member to assist Russko, and his very prompt and kind reply here was apparently, 'sniped'

Embarrassing for this forum, myself, Russko and the helpful C-Cuk/TOC Member

We're all car owners and we all need a little help/assistance/guidance from time to time

That's all I was attempting to do, give a fellow member a bit of assistance/advice

Please take time to read the FORUM TERMS AND CONDITIONS These are in place for ALL members joining our forum.

If you do not understand my continued polite requests to stop using Toyota Owners Club as a medium to discuss a forum that can benefit financially from indirectly or directly touting members on our site, then please do so on any other Celica or Toyota site that will allow this.

*Topic closed*

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links