Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Two Noobs

GIDDLEPIN

Welcome to the two new moderators (and may the lord have mercy on their souls :shutit: )

I'm sure that Dawesy & Norfolk n Chance will post here and thank the thousands that voted for them :thumbsup:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• s m smith

• KPARRIS-JONES

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

WHY ARE YOU PUNISHING ME LIKE THIS!?!? :lol: :P ;)

Congrats you two, I look forward to having my topics blocked and posts deleted! :D ;)

:lol:

cheers les and all who voted for me. i promise to serve you well during my time in office and.......................................................sorry wrong speech :P

cheers to all and a happy new year.

just off to empty my in box

Congratulations to you both :clap::toast::nopity:

I promise to behave till the end of January to give you a chance to get used to your responsibilities. :lol: [start of brown-nosing :lol2: ]

You DO realise that you have moved into a higher Income Tax bracket now ? :rolleyes:

Congratulations to you both :clap::toast::nopity:

I promise to behave till the end of January to give you a chance to get used to your responsibilities. :lol: [start of brown-nosing :lol2: ]

You DO realise that you have moved into a higher Income Tax bracket now ? :rolleyes:

The TAT is their biggest killer right now; Toyota Added Tax! :lol2:

Wow, this beats the Queen's New Years honours :thumbsup:

Wow, this beats the Queen's New Years honours :thumbsup:

Any chance of a discount on me fees Gaz? Now you are in charge?

Kingo :thumbsup:

I knight thee Sir NorfolknChance and Sir Dawsey, may god bless you and all who ride you.....

No hang on..... that's not right.....?!?!?? :wacko:

Welcome to the team lads :thumbsup:

all mates flock :lol: together
pity he was not a paid up TOC member????

Thats right Simon........................Get it off your chest.......................But remember..... no moderator bashing :P ;) :lol:

yes i will Steve , how does someone who was not a paid up member become a moderater, you are all mates , look after each other,

yes i will Steve , how does someone who was not a paid up member become a moderater, you are all mates , look after each other,

I believe it was put to a vote, nothing to do with personal choices by the existing team...

It's true i was not a subscribed member but i've been to numerous shows with TOC and helped promote the club that way...

and , so have i , i paid my membership, and you only just won the vote, why have you not paid the Toc membership??

And so it begins for the two new mods :lol:

"Welcome to you both"

Who cares if he's paid the membership? Gaz has shown his support to the club in many other ways. I'm a paid member and didn't win the vote. I'm not crying about it.

If you don't like the choices, don't post. Simple.

P.S - Gaz, Why haven't you paid yet? you scum! you obviously have a good sexual relationship with the existing team. Oh noes.

well aye a Gorden Brown supporter, to pay means you suport the club

and , so have i , i paid my membership, and you only just won the vote, why have you not paid the Toc membership??

Because he doesn't have to and I would have thought, feels no need to do so.

I didn't pay thinking that it put me above other members, I paid because I wanted to support the club with more than just my knowledge. :yes:

Why does it matter that he was a subscribed member, if you personally knew someone to be perfectly fit for a moderator AND to have a very large and useful level of input toward the forums, although they could not afford to become paid members, would you decide not to vote for them?

it matters because he has not put money into the club :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links