Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• dawesy

• Norfolk n Chance

• KPARRIS-JONES

add me. im on most of the time.

gamertag = NAKED Dwarf

im not that good though :(

neither is Gaz :P (only messing, he was good to say he only got it yesterday!)

I will add next time I am on (and when my headset arrives)

Already got you Dawesy ;)

I need more practice tho.... so i'll prob lose :lol:

dont bet on it. i recently had 2 for 17 on TDM (thats 2 kills 17 deaths!!!!) not prestiged yet.

read my bio and you'll get the picture :lol:

I seemed to do ok last night, not sure on my ratio but was getting a fair few kills!

I will try and have a look tonight, just need to get the GF something to do!

I'll join you guys at some point too (GamerTag = UKEXMR). Likewise though, I bought it, completed the campaign on easy and put it back on the shelf. So to say I am brilliant at the game..... would be an outright lie. At least Gaz will have someone he can kill.

i stuck it out and have completed campaign on veteran B)

we'll have to set up a private free for all or something.

How does 7pm this eve sound? the GF is watching Emmerdale so I have half hour to myself :P

Still don't have a headset yet, waiting for delivery (was sent out yesterday :) )

I completed campaign on hard or whatever it is (one below vet), might redo it on vet, oh and done half of the special ops stuff on vet!!

neither is Gaz :P (only messing, he was good to say he only got it yesterday!)

I will add next time I am on (and when my headset arrives)

Just out of interest Hou , what headset have you ordered , i have been trying to order Logitech vantage bluetooth headset for PS3 .. see link http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/...S3/Product.html only trouble is its out of stock everywhere i look , apart from Amazon where they want another £12 for the same thing , also maybe i can throw that question out to the rest of you gamers , what headset do you use , i'm not after a recomendation , just want to see if a consistant type comes up , Dan , my son has hardly been offline since i got him a PS3 for christmas , playing his mates on COD MW2 , only touble is he keeps nicking my bluetooth and i need it for work lol , who knows maybe he can join you guys for a game or two , i'm sure he'd like that .

Sadly he wouldn't be able to join us, we are all on Xbox 360 so cannot play against PS3's, otherwise he would be more than welcome to join us.

The headset I have bought is just a cheap wired one similar to the standard one that comes with the premium 360

How does 7pm this eve sound? the GF is watching Emmerdale so I have half hour to myself :P

Sounds good to me :thumbsup:

Edit: Emmerdale is on at 7pm and then again at 8pm.... so find her something to do between 7.30pm & 8pm!! :lol:

im working tonight :(

let me know if your having another match over the WE though

Don't worry dude, I am sure we will be on it most nights (def tomorrow night after I have given blood to 'relax' - which is also my excuse if I lose!)

Well last nigth was good fun, I even finished the night on a high, a kill to death ration of 1.3 kills per death lol, my first positive one :P

Just wish there wasn't so much Lag at first

Right guys and girls, I will be online tonight as will Gaz, who else wants to join us so that we can get a Private game on the go???

It seems that peeps are afraid of us then Hou.... B)

:lol:

I'd play you if you had the PS3 (a.k.a. the better console) :P ;)

I'd like to see you mess with my KDR of 2.46.... :P

I'm trying to get pro with the Raffica (basically an M9 on steroids) and the RPD (AK on steroids) lol

Haven't played in so long!!!! Need my fix.... :unsure:

Fail

Xbox FTW!

Now get out of this thread :P :lol:

;)