Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

K&n Typhoon...

Raeman

Ok, looking at the engine of the 1.5 T-Sport and my 1.3, they do look exactly the same...

If so, will the K&N Typhoon fit my SR? The airboxes look exactly the same to me. :unsure:

Anyone know or done it?

Cheers. ;)

Can't see how it can be fitted to the 1SZ-FE as this is the 1litre engine with a totally different airbox than mine.

As i said, my 1.3 engine looks exactly the same as the 1.5 with the same airbox and air delivery.

When you see the Typhoon's for sale on e-bay, they allways state them for the 1.5, never the 1.3sr

Guess nobody know's the answer so i'll just have to buy one and see if it fits....or borrow one. :rolleyes:

Who mentioned the 1SZ-FE?! That what I drive, and I know it wont fit it.

It WILL fit 1NZ-FE and 2NZ-FE engines 1.3SR (some other 1.3's) and ALL T Sports.

I know a few people who have/had K&N Typhoons on their 1.3SR's.

Yep, your right, apologies! :lol:

I got confused with the 1SZ and 1NZ!! :wacko:

Least now i know it will fit anyway.

Cheers for that. :thumbsup:

That's just for panel filters, and has no relevance to the typhoon, which is an induction kit.
I cant find any independent dyno tests for an induction kit. Need one if I am to splash out on £250!!! All I know is that K&N lie about there air filters.

Definitly fits the SR as i had one on my old one, some car mag did a test using the typhoon when it first came out on the 1nzfe and it produced near enough 5bhp on the dyno

Definitly fits the SR as i had one on my old one, some car mag did a test using the typhoon when it first came out on the 1nzfe and it produced near enough 5bhp on the dyno

Ok, thanks for the info Adam! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links