Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted 70's Or 80's Toyota's

adam12345

Hi guys, wanted 1970's or early 1980's Toyotas, would consider Carinas, Celicas, Corollas, Cressidas, Starlets etc, any condition required, will travel, if you have one or know of any forsale, could you please mail me, Thanks, Adam.(Yorkshire)

• 2 weeks later...
hi wanted 70's or early 80's toyotas, would consider carinas,celicas,corollas etc, if you have one or know of any forsale, could you please mail me, thanks, adam.(england)

I have got rid of my 1975 toyota 1000 but still have a garage full of spares all original. you are welcome to them if they are of any use,

thanks Selwyn (Mid wales)

• 5 months later...

hi wanted 70's or early 80's toyotas, would consider carinas,celicas,corollas etc, if you have one or know of any forsale, could you please mail me, thanks, adam.(england)

Hi Adam,

are you still looking for a nice vintage Toyota?

I am selling my kp 30 (known as toyota 1000)wich is in lovely condition.

Built 1976, white, very good runner, 86000 km (not miles!).

It is a Left hand drive,& the car is in france. looking for 2000 euros, negotiable.

My emeail is : robles.ecodesign@gmail.com _if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi ,

i am concidering of selling my 1977 KE50... 1.2 3K engine

for more details a pm please... car is in Belgium but the UK is not that far if you think of it...

no breakers , i would like to sell it to someone who is gonna take care of the car.

the car has done 160.000km's , and i have a spare engine ( +- 50.000km's ) to go with it

it has been resprayed in 2006 ( British racing green ) along with body work and 2 new front fenders ( original toyota )

it is registered in Belgium ,has original papers, 2 maintanance books ( 1 only goes to 100.000km's :-) ) and 3 original keys

grtz !

14-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

been away for a while and missed out on the supra, :( but still after a 70's or 80's Toyota preferably in England :D, thanks

• 4 months later...

Bump still after 70's or 80's Toyotas :) pm me with any details, Thanks, Adam

Bump still after 70's or 80's Toyotas :) pm me with any details, Thanks, Adam

• 1 month later...

your are in a different country, i would like a vehicl based in the United Kingdom, thank you for the offer :)

Adam,

Have a look on this site donedeal.ie

It is an irish site so all the cars will be in Ireland but it is relatively easy getting a car to the UK. Usually costs around £250.

Classic Toyotas are extremely popular over here and its is regular to see KP60s TA40s AE86s on the road.

There is a guy in Northern Ireland who imports cars and parts from Australia and New Zealand. If you want his number, just email me and i,ll send it to you.

• 6 years later...

Hi. I have a 1971 toyopet Carina mark 2  for sale. Perfect condition. Garaged and well taken care of. With a bunch of brand new in the boxes Toyota parts. Lots of them. I am just trying to get rid of them. And can't find any information on even part numbers when typed in. Because they've all been discontinued. I'm In los Angeles.  Please help. Don't have a clue. On what to even price anything at. And it's pretty much not my cup of tea. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links