Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

In Need Of 1 X Toyota Yaris Sr Wheel

- Andy -

Fellow Toyota Lovers....

My broter owns a 2003 52 plate Toyota Yaris SR 1.3 VVT-i and am in despirate need of a new alloy, as a result of my brother sending it up a kurb in the snow and buckling the wheel.

If you have a spare alloy going and is willing to sell it to me, or you know of any good place to get a decentish used one, any feedback would be grateful. I have tried eBay, my local car breakers, breakeryard.com and have been unsucessful. Toyota would be my last resort at £137 a wheel!

Thanks for your help

Andy

Fellow Toyota Lovers....

My broter owns a 2003 52 plate Toyota Yaris SR 1.3 VVT-i and am in despirate need of a new alloy, as a result of my brother sending it up a kurb in the snow and buckling the wheel.

If you have a spare alloy going and is willing to sell it to me, or you know of any good place to get a decentish used one, any feedback would be grateful. I have tried ebay, my local car breakers, breakeryard.com and have been unsucessful. Toyota would be my last resort at £137 a wheel!

Thanks for your help

Andy

Getting the locking wheel bolt off without getting caught is going to be your hardest part!!!! :P ;) :lol:

But seriously............good luck in your quest for a replacement wheel.....................there should be a few in the scrap yards by now!

Why should there be a few in the scrap yards?? :unsure:

Andy, for the wheel, i would just keep looking on e-bay. They crop up from time to time. You can also search e-bay for T-Sport wheels aswell as these will fit straight on. ;)

Good luck.

Why should there be a few in the scrap yards?? :unsure:

Ha ha..... well they certainly wouldn't be in the scrap heap due to unreliability! Damn toyota for making such a good car!

My bro's has been solid! I had it before and owned it for 4 years, and spent about £50 on repairing a little part on the suspension arm, apart from tyres and brakepads. I now own a Corolla T-sport 1.8 VVTL-i, yet again another brilliant car!

Cheers for the feedback!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links